Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: WELCOME!

      
   
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0

    WELCOME!

    Thanks for stopping by this amazing forum and site! If you have any questions please feel free to ask away!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    2,442
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Love your tanks guys. Keep up the good work.
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Whittier CA 90604
    Posts
    290
    Feedback Score
    0

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    1,164
    Feedback Score
    0
    Lightest, lowest profile, sickest tanks in the business, glad to have you on the Riot Guerrilla!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville, CO
    Posts
    6,102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Glad to have you guys on board!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    582
    Feedback Score
    0
    lOVE my tank, Great work and welcome to the riot
    *Too Loud*


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Andover, MA
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Best tanks!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lisboa - Portugal
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0

    Just to Say HI to our Sponsors with the Best tanks and regs on the Planet ...
    Blue Falcon Squadron - Airball Divison
    Lisbon - Portugal
    www.Blue-falcon.eu

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    41
    Feedback Score
    0
    Fave tank to roll with... had a 48/3000... now playing with an 88/4500... never out of air!
    Aim for the head and you're bound to strike the heart.

    Feedback: A5OG, eBay, Paintball Montreal

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    39
    Feedback Score
    0
    While the GA tanks are awesome, let's not forget to mention the Myth G2 regs as well. I just bought one to replace the reg on my tank and it's nothing short of awesome.

    I do have a legitimate question though: I like how you can rotate the fill nipple and gauge around! I can't really see into the reg to tell, but am I limited to 90 degree rotations or is there a way to more finely adjust the position?

    Thanks!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    545
    Feedback Score
    0
    I love my 48/3k. Great tank. Eventually I hope to upgrade to 68/45. I really like the idea of your G2 reg. Moving the fill nipple & gauge is a great idea!
    All out till fallout.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by squares View Post
    While the GA tanks are awesome, let's not forget to mention the Myth G2 regs as well. I just bought one to replace the reg on my tank and it's nothing short of awesome.

    I do have a legitimate question though: I like how you can rotate the fill nipple and gauge around! I can't really see into the reg to tell, but am I limited to 90 degree rotations or is there a way to more finely adjust the position?

    Thanks!
    There are 8 different positions of adjustment.

    Quote Originally Posted by lhamilton1807 View Post
    I love my 48/3k. Great tank. Eventually I hope to upgrade to 68/45. I really like the idea of your G2 reg. Moving the fill nipple & gauge is a great idea!
    Thank You, we are always working on new products that will change the Paintball world.
    The 68/4500 is a great tank, it seems to be the perfect size for just about everyone. We also offer a 70/4500 which is just a little bit longer and not as wide as a 68.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville, CO
    Posts
    6,102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrilla Air View Post
    The 68/4500 is a great tank, it seems to be the perfect size for just about everyone. We also offer a 70/4500 which is just a little bit longer and not as wide as a 68.
    Personally (and, so is everyone else on Anomaly, except for Derek) a fan of the 70/4500... My arms are too long for the 68 to be comfortable. (Derek is like 5'6", so the 68 is perfect for him, haha)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    2,442
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I agree with Ethan. He convinced me to go with the 70/45 seeing as were about the same height with the same arm length and am I glad I followed his lead. It's perfect. It just feels natural and is just the right size and length to do the job right. I later tried the 68/45 that I was looking at in the proshop close to home and was very satisfied with my decision.
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •