Thread: Welcome to the Flasc Paintball Forum!

Feedback Score

Welcome to the Flasc Paintball Forum!

Hello to everyone here! First I want to say welcome to PBRiot if your new here and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I also want to give some info on my goals for the Flasc Paintball Forum as well as lay down a few rules to try and keep things orderly and as helpful to everyone as possible.

First of all for anyone who is unfamiliar with Flasc Paintball, we are known mostly for our barrels, and our rip clip adapters. We have what I believe is the most customizable barrel system available, our barrels are all modular and can be used and configured in many ways. You can adjust your length, bore size, tip, porting and more as there are literally thousands of ways to customize a Flasc barrel, so if anyone has any questions about how to build a particular barrel system for a particular setup or situation, that kind of question is highly encouraged, if you have any modding questions or have built something really unique on your own and want to post for others to view, that is also encouraged. for example if you have a TM7 and want to mount an Apex2 Flush with the end of your shroud and need to know how/what you need to do so, please ask away, if you need a 26" barrel with an apex on the end and only want porting in the last X inches of the barrel, and a particular bore size... please ask away! your questions are encouraged. If you have any suggestions or questions about an upcoming product, that is also fantastic and I would love to read about them.

While I will be around as often as I am able to give official answers to any questions, I also highly encourage others to step in and answer any questions you are able to, that way we can benefit from more unique ideas or suggestions that I may not have even thought of.

However if you have ordered anything from us or one of our dealers and have a question about your order, I would ask that you please direct support questions to the proper channels to keep the forums clean. if you need to contact us with a support question or question about your order, please use the contact us forum at www.Flascpaintball.com
    Last edited by bvdave; 09-13-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Glad to have you around! I've heard wonderful things about Flasc barrels... can't wait to try one out someday!
    Lo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo View Post
    Glad to have you around! I've heard wonderful things about Flasc barrels... can't wait to try one out someday!
    Lo
    They are very nice barrels, I picked up a tm7 bore control kit about a month ago and I'm very satisfied with them. In fact I'm satisfied with everything I have flasc, remote line, tm7 double trigger, rip clip adapter and mic upgrade no issues with anything and its all top notch products

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like the fact that everything is customisable. It gives you the freedom to do as you wish with your marker. Make it look and perform exactly the way you imagined it would. Welcome to the Riot bvdav( Flasc Paintball).
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    2 things:
    Your link to your website is incorrect, and why no Automag love?

Feedback Score
    links should work now.. I had a space after the URL which confused the browser lol

as for automag, we almost made one actually, were looking at demand and starting to look at design but it fell through. right before we did a Phantom run of barrels as we had a huge number of requests, however since the barrels were completed we have yet to sell a single phantom barrel, so it kind of killed the motivation to do the automag which was requested by many of the same people, but we had many less automag requests then phantom. with us already being backed up this year for production the automag project was put off, we may pick it up again next year but no decision has been made quite yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bvdave View Post

, however since the barrels were completed we have yet to sell a single phantom barrel, so it kind of killed the motivation to do the automag which was requested by many of the same people, but we had many less automag requests then phantom..
    Actually.... When my Techpb Jersey comes in, this will also be on my list, the 0.678 bore.
    I already have the money set aside for it

I just don't know what tip to get, I want to keep my phantom quiet. So i'm Torn between the Blaster tip, and the Silencer...

But yes, I was the member from you tube who won the Flasc Barrel kit from the cat shack reports, You kit has been on over 20 markers, I'v handed it out during games, it was givin to a techpb member using a pump gun, he used the flasc kit with the 0.681 bore for the entire wasaga event this summer.
    So I'm hyping you guys up!

Feedback Score
    Dave's barrels are the best! Love them all. You see the SAW I put up here well that's a custom barrel and tip from FLASC. I use FLASC on most if not all my markers and had nothing but love for them. Dave's kits are fantastic.
    "Batalla Probado - Siempre Dispuesto"
    Admin, BT Warrior
    Proud Member of the BT Rangers - Sponsored by Empire Battle Tested and FLASC Paintball

Feedback Score
    Flasc for Tiberius markers.....

I can not find a single retailer that has any barrels left! Ive even contacted all of the ones from the flasc site.
    I would like to get 2 full FSR1 kits if any are available. Are you pulling out of the market or whats going on?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bvdave View Post
    links should work now.. I had a space after the URL which confused the browser lol

as for automag, we almost made one actually, were looking at demand and starting to look at design but it fell through. right before we did a Phantom run of barrels as we had a huge number of requests, however since the barrels were completed we have yet to sell a single phantom barrel, so it kind of killed the motivation to do the automag which was requested by many of the same people, but we had many less automag requests then phantom. with us already being backed up this year for production the automag project was put off, we may pick it up again next year but no decision has been made quite yet.

you still have those phantom barrels available?
    if so......HERRROOO DERRR my new friend

edit: just checked your sight, will be ordring next paycheck for sure
    thank you for who ever bumped this thread
    Last edited by Arson24; 01-30-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Feedback Score
    lots of phantom barrels in, Tiberius however Flasc only has 681 and 684 bore sizes in stock, the rest will be back sometime this spring. we had some manufacturing difficulties last year that were still catching up from, but goal is to be fully restocked by the end of spring.

Feedback Score
    Man I am a bit bummed. I found a site that had some 14" barrels in and I got the last one... DAMAGED. The threads on the tip are smashed on one side. So looks like I will wait and order direct from flasc once they get back in stock.....