Thread: Empire Vanquish Preview

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score

Empire Vanquish Preview

Simon Stevens goes over the basics of the brand new spool valve marker, the Empire Vanquish!

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Hmmm...interesting. Now this might be worthwhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    Simon seems out of breath

I have to say, seeing him(who I respect deeply) explain it and be that excited about makes me think that it's gotta be a damn good competitor.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    I'm sure it'll shoot just fine - it has a proven engine and at least one very sound engineer behind it. I don't love the reg choice or the styling, though - I expect cleaner, more refined lines in the aesthetics department for fifteen hundo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by calgar View Post
    I'm sure it'll shoot just fine - it has a proven engine and at least one very sound engineer behind it. I don't love the reg choice or the styling, though - I expect cleaner, more refined lines in the aesthetics department for fifteen hundo.
    I like it's looks more than luxe personally. Don't think I'd ever buy one, but I have to give it credit for that.
    Mile High Saints #7
    Nighthawk Brewery Brewmaster (go like us, we be sisters with Hustle)
    Current Collection:
    -Primaries: Flame body G6R, Stormtrooper T2
    -For fun: E2 Karnivor, Rare anno Phantom (stock class set-up; for sale/trade), Kaos Pump, PM6 w/ UL

Feedback Score
    I don't' mind the looks much. I'd prefer a non-rubber grip BUT I don't hate it.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    The looks are not too bad. Nothing too radical like the new Ego. It isn't as clean as it could have been...but still usable.
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    I bought one last weekend. Love playing with it and is really comfortable to move around with.

Feedback Score
    Wait....wait.....now you just can't drop in and say it was comfy to play with. Details.....its all in the details!
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    I suppose you're right. I have only played with it one day but man is it smooth. It begs to ramp and shoot fast. I am very new to this sport. Only started In June but love it And my 16 year old daughter too. This thing is sleek, light, and fast. The front handle is placed perfect for a comfortable grip. This is only for scenario as I don't really like speedball. I just prefer high performance markers. If I am going to play I will play with something good. You will go through lots of paint since it is so smooth. Lots of guys wanted to shoot it and some experienced players were amazed at how smooth it shoots. Hardly any kick and really quiet. Lots of modes to choose from including training just to work on triggering with my left hand. Once I play with it more I will post some more information. My daughter liked using it for speedball and killed with it. It is really accurate and spot on each time.

Feedback Score
    Played last weekend. I use a Spire loader for the Vanquish. I had to turn down the sensitivity on the loader. Tested in my back yard and shot 250 rounds continuously with no jams. Sunday I had a misfeed in the loader. But shot great, super quiet, and just looks awesome.

Feedback Score
    I have had this for a couple months now and felt the need to give an update. Still shoots wonderful and very quiet. However, it has been back to Empire 3 times for air leak problems around the trigger/frame area. Was told the solenoid was replaced. Just received it for the third time, hooked up my tank and the leak is still there. Great!! Not one ball through it and I have to send it in again. I will give Empire credit for one thing though, the customer service. They send overnight labels and will return it overnight to you. All postage is paid for by them, I just wish I didn't have to keep sending it back to them. Probably won't have this marker for much longer.

Feedback Score
    Got rid of it after the fifth time. Another player at my field this weekend was borrowing one while he considered buying it. Had problems with occasional shots dropping off and the marker losing all pressure. Empire needs to work a little more I think.