Thread: Azodin Stealth Headband

Feedback Score

Azodin Stealth Headband

I got my hands on one of these and wanted to give my thoughts...

I'll start with the actual graphics - it's sharp looking and incorporates traditional woodland colors into a modern/edgy design. They also come in black/greyscale. There is a nice quality stitch job for the logo as well.

It's hard to have high or low expectations from something as simple as a headband. I have an STD Industries headband that I've worn for years. This one kind of blows it out o the water because of the little things Azodin took the time with. First off, it's thick where it needs to be. I don't mean just in forehead padding - and that's really nice at 1/4 inch - but I mean actual band width. I have a hella big forehead that my other headband doesn't wholly cover. This one does, from brow to hairline. The material width thins out as it wraps around and ties and then the tails are microfiber backed and slightly wider. It's a nice material that wipes paint from a lens like nobody's business. I cracked a couple old rounds on my Flex lens and the tail took it all off with one wipe, no streaks or blur.

While there's only so much you can review about a headband, Azodin deserves some kudos for this one!

Azodin Stealth Headbands offer a number of one of a kind features to help you get the most out of your game.

* A micro-fiber sweat pad,
    * one quarter inch of bounce padding across the forehead
    * light-weight breathable rip-stop nylon material

Top it off with our unique “one-wipe” micro-fiber goggle cleaning tails and you’ve got professional headgear fit for even the most serious of players.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    That is actually pretty fly. I do have a bit of a secret crush on Azodin.. but one of my customers had an issue with their customer service and it made me a little gunshy. Especially when I sold the item to the customer because I thought they had excellent service.

I had dealt with them personally a few times and was extremely well taken care of, but that one experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I love their customers service. I sent an email and they get back to me within a day or two and ALWAYS want to fix my problem. I have to ship my Azodin Kaos out for them to replace my hose and ASA and they are awesome about it. Their guns are simple blow-back and just plain work.

Feedback Score
    Trogdor what was the problem? I had gen1 KP that snapped the pump rod, they sent me an SS rod no questions asked. I thought it was really great service when I needed it. Is your customer still having problems? Tell them to talk to Frank in tech support.

Feedback Score
    Tossed my thoughts up on YouTube for this. It's really short - not much to say about a Headband.

Side note - going to be posting a lot of reviews and game footage in there this year. All I had to upload prior to this was mostly old low-res footage from 4-5 years back. Going to pick up a go-pro this year I think and get back to filming