Thread: An announcement from Leadfoot

Feedback Score

Exclamation An announcement from Leadfoot

For all of my customers who have paid and waiting for your stuff: work has been a nightmare the last two weeks. That and the hand injury has really put me behind. I am going to do everything I can to get all orders printed and shipped by one week from tomorrow,*January 28th. That will get me back on track. Thank you to everyone for hanging with me!

I currently have enough to book me up through about the end of February or so with many others with outstanding quotes that are expected to be placing orders soon. If you want shirts or microfibers in March or April please get with me ASAP.

Again, thank you to everyone for sticking with me during this busy time! A big shout out and thank you to my buddies at Hustle PB as well, they have been the most patient.
    Leadfoot Shirts-Custom Screen Printed Apparel
    Black Karma Scenario Paintball Team

Would ya'll quit calling me a bro, dude, man, sir...I AM A WOMAN!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well worth the wait, Chrissi
    -Russell

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Definitely so - we're stoked for the new gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    I tripe these statements! Also, I posted in the other thread and am too lazy to find it and copy/paste.

Feedback Score
    Slowly getting there guys, work has not let up much and there just doesn't seem to be enough time these days trying to spend a little time with family too. lol Trueballers, Hustle, Reerun and Mile High Saints are up this week/weekend with more to follow. Have my first game of the year next weekend so I have A LOT to get done! The Hustle hoodies are going to be SWEET! Well, everything will be but they will be EXTRA SWEET!

If you were waiting to get an order in March is almost full. I am trying not to put too much on myself, being more conservative with time frames so it is not piling up.
    Leadfoot Shirts-Custom Screen Printed Apparel
    Black Karma Scenario Paintball Team

Would ya'll quit calling me a bro, dude, man, sir...I AM A WOMAN!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    Slowly getting there guys, work has not let up much and there just doesn't seem to be enough time these days trying to spend a little time with family too. lol Trueballers, Hustle, Reerun and Mile High Saints are up this week/weekend with more to follow. Have my first game of the year next weekend so I have A LOT to get done! The Hustle hoodies are going to be SWEET! Well, everything will be but they will be EXTRA SWEET!

If you were waiting to get an order in March is almost full. I am trying not to put too much on myself, being more conservative with time frames so it is not piling up.
    Good luck with getting back into the swing of things, plan to be at that game myself
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!