Thread: Empire BT TM 15 Hopper Issue

Feedback Score

Empire BT TM 15 Hopper Issue

Just got myself a new gun yes the BT TM15 very nice gun, the only issue i have is i put on my Dye Rotor hopper and my aim sights are almost useless as the hopper sits so low has anyone eles had this problem?

will a rip clip fix this issue?

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    A rip clip really won't solve the issue, and it'd be a huge downgrade in loader technology. The main thing is that you can't get your head down as low as you would need to, but honestly, fixed sights on paintball guns aren't really the best way to sight in on your target. I'd recommend getting used to the natural "point" of your gun to help you aim, and after that - it's just practice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    sights on paintball markers are just for looks. and changing from a rotor to a ripclip? natural point of aim is the best way to shoot, because there is no guaranteeing that it will go there.
    Thread Title= *Ladies Of Paintball*
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa Pink View Post
    Oh, I thought this was going to feature Dash.

Feedback Score
    I took the sights off my TM-15 when I painted it, then I forgot to put them back on. Never even noticed to be honest. They don't accomplish much.

Feedback Score
    ok thanks guys ill remove the sights and test this out

Feedback Score
    You can always leave the sights on, but they just don't accomplish anything.
    Thread Title= *Ladies Of Paintball*
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa Pink View Post
    Oh, I thought this was going to feature Dash.

Feedback Score
    Another issue i just ran into im trying to remove the main spring on the bolt as i always take apart my new guns so i get to know it and i cant remove the spring for some unknown reason and i never force things on my guns but this thing wont budge :S

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aXeman View Post
    Another issue i just ran into im trying to remove the main spring on the bolt as i always take apart my new guns so i get to know it and i cant remove the spring for some unknown reason and i never force things on my guns but this thing wont budge :S
    I figured out this problem took me a while... the spring was put in backwards from factory and was stuck in the tube with much persistence of tugging on the spring it finaly came out.

Feedback Score
    Hmmm ...
    First about sights, I use a Red Dot on my TM-15s and the only way to do that is to use a TM Series RipClip. I use RipClips and have not had any issues. Mil Sim markers are not as easy for me to aim without a red dot, so for me they are a requirement.
    As for the Spring, there is a small end and larger end on their springs. You want to make sure the spring "clicks" onto the bolt when you put it on. It will then also "click" into a notch on the inside of the main body when you reinsert the bolt and bolt guide. This will result in the spring and sometimes the bolt as well staying behind in the marker when it is removed. I will use a swab to push the spring out from the front of the marker when necessary.
    You should post a pic of your new family member! The TM-15 is my favorite Mil Sim marker that I currently own.
    Unofficial Pack Elephant and Gun Whore of the CFLL.
    Current Darkside Markers:
    Active:
    Several
    Active Reserve: Many, Many More
    Retired from Active Service: A few wall hangers that are still 100% functional

Feedback Score
    The mini I have been using recently has the same issue with the spring not wanting to come out. I have had to push and pull on it very hard and in the beginning I was scared at how much I had to force it. After numerous annoying battles, it still looks and feels brand new so I wouldn't worry about yours getting stuck. I would double check that it was actually put in backwards because as Papa said, it is supposed to sit in a seat/notch in the marker so it's possible that it was assembled correctly and not backwards.
    Todd: Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?
    Clark: Bend over and I'll show you.
    Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.
    Clark: I wasn't talking to you.

Feedback Score
    Img_0537.jpg
    Here is my New Empire BT TM-15

Just picked up this new Hopper!
    Last edited by aXeman; 01-22-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Feedback Score
    Img_0538.jpg

Here's my Empire Axe