Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TechT MRT Crossover bolt

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    If you are talking about a serial number for the marker, then if you are holding the marker in your hand like you are going to shoot it then it is on the right side of the marker in white numbers.
    Click this blue link to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...mowProductions

Click this blue link to go to my Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjgk...?feature=watch

Feedback Score
    ::forehead smack::
    Todd: Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?
    Clark: Bend over and I'll show you.
    Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.
    Clark: I wasn't talking to you.

Feedback Score
    No, Big Papa got the idea, I need the bolt's serial number. But it has a product number, but only a barcode underneath. Guess I will send it without filling that portion out. They ask what retailer I purchased it from, so hopefully that will be enough.
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    No, Big Papa got the idea, I need the bolt's serial number. But it has a product number, but only a barcode underneath. Guess I will send it without filling that portion out. They ask what retailer I purchased it from, so hopefully that will be enough.
    Ok, well I hope everything works out for you....keep us posted

Feedback Score
    UPDATE: tried it again today, after cleaning everything . Same results. OK-ish on mechanical, terrible on electronic. Have a hissing noise during shots, and performance i used to associate to the end cap being on too tight. Bolt looks alright (but i do not know much about how it should look), and when I replace it with the stock bolt, no issues. Could it possibly be the SHP reg? (I know I am guessing at this point, and it shouldn't be due to the internal reg, but I am at a loss here). Guess I will be calling TechT tomorrow.
    Isn't the Flex valve supposed to work on LP (around or under 300psi)? Could that maybe the problem? The normal stock valve can handle it, but the TechT can't, therefore the air hissing in the valve? Just a thought.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ECA View Post
    Isn't the Flex valve supposed to work on LP (around or under 300psi)? Could that maybe the problem? The normal stock valve can handle it, but the TechT can't, therefore the air hissing in the valve? Just a thought.
    My understanding is the reg in the grip should handle this. According to hustle, tippmann, and techt.

Also, waiting to hear from them after sending it in
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!

Feedback Score
    My understanding is the reg in the grip should handle this. According to hustle, tippmann, and techt.

Also, waiting to hear from them after sending it in
    I got mixed up which regulator you were talking about, I thought you replaced the one on the bottom of the grip with a different one, you are talking about the regulator on the HP bottle being SHP. Never mind then, I was never here...

Feedback Score
    So they got the bolt back to me about a month ago (my fault a much as anyone, I failed to follow up), and it work better than they advertised IMO. Plus, very nice throughout the process.

Feedback Score

Nice!
    Thread Title= *Ladies Of Paintball*
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa Pink View Post
    Oh, I thought this was going to feature Dash.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    So they got the bolt back to me about a month ago (my fault a much as anyone, I failed to follow up), and it work better than they advertised IMO. Plus, very nice throughout the process.
    What was the problem ?

Feedback Score
    Original one did not work, period. Decreased velocity on mechanical, none whatsoever on electronic. New one works fantastic. Which is good, as it its going to be used as a loaner this weekend.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Original one did not work, period. Decreased velocity on mechanical, none whatsoever on electronic. New one works fantastic. Which is good, as it its going to be used as a loaner this weekend.
    Do you know why the first one did not work?

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Good guess!

http://www.hustlepaintball.com/Ninja...rch_id=1454000

SHP is Super High Pressure - from 950 - 1100psi - typically fantastic for automags
    SLP is Super Low Pressure - fixed output of 275psi... debatable whether they make a difference. I am not yet a believer, but enough people who I respect insist that it does, so I'm open to having my mind changed in the future
    Normal Pro Reg - great choice for most ballers - adjustable from 450 - 800psi

And, they all come w/ neat features like the swivel technology, etc, fully & easily rebuildable like all ninja regs.

Ninja regs are pretty neat! But, I'm thinking that an SHP isn't a spectacular choice for this application.
    Just out of curiosity, what's the point of running a SHP or SLP HPA reg if the same air has to go through your marker's reg anyway? Would seem great for reg-less guns, but those are coming more and more few and far in between.

great! I'm gonna pick one up along with a virtue board. Not a big fan of the stock board crossover board - not user friendly at all. They could have simplified it way more.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAXX View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what's the point of running a SHP or SLP HPA reg if the same air has to go through your marker's reg anyway? Would seem great for reg-less guns, but those are coming more and more few and far in between.
    While it is true most markers have regulators these days, having tank regulators that offer different output pressures are quite useful.
    SHPs as Ethan pointed out are great for Automags as the higher pressure was necessary for them to increase the CPS or cycles per second. I can't really think of another application I would use an SHP reg for ...
    SLPs are great for markers that use small o-rings to seal the internal air passages between the grip frame and the main body of the marker such as Bob Long markers like the Victory and Insight and G6r. The 300 SPI put put pus much less strain on these seals allowing them to remain in place and do what they were meant to ... seal your marker. The HPR would then regulate that down to the operating pressure of the marker. Some markers like the Luxe that also have o-rings sealing internal airways, have been known to have starvation issues at 300 PSI when using the SLP regulator; basically is comes down to some luxe regs can not recharge fast enough off 300 psi like the Bob Long regs can. That is where adjustable regs come into play.
    Ninja adjustable regs allow you to change the output pressure from 800 psi for Tippmanns, and other markers that operate off 800 PSI down to 450 psi for markers like the Luxe, LV1, Geo 3.1, GSL ... you get the point.
    In addition to being easier on the seals of the marker, regs with lower outputs allow you to shoot deeper into the tank before you see a significant drop in velocity from the marker.
    Does that help?
    Unofficial Pack Elephant and Gun Whore of the CFLL.
    Current Darkside Markers:
    Active:
    Several
    Active Reserve: Many, Many More
    Retired from Active Service: A few wall hangers that are still 100% functional

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Is anybody think that they're crossover is louder with the MRT bolt?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2