Thread: iFit

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

iFit

So I'm thinking of getting the iFit .682 bore and the Ion adapter for my excty, but when I play, I use Marballizer but Idon't know how small they get. Anyone know how small the bore size so I get the correct bore size.

Feedback Score
    .682 is what I was bored at yesterday w/ Marbs, but they'll vary, from batch to batch. If you always use Marbs, and you want to only have a few iFIT sizers, not a full 6-piece kit, then I'd say get at least the .679, .682, and .685 - that'll cover a LOT of your bases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Alright awesome! I'll start with the .682 sizer and get the .679 later on. What adapters do you guys have? I have 4 barrels: J&J Ion Thread .689 bore for my GoG eXCty, CP Sypder Thread .685 bore for my Azodin ATS+, Dye Proto cocker thread .689, and Pathogen cocker thread .693 bore. The website is a little confused on what you have. :S
    Last edited by MacMan246; 01-20-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Feedback Score
    We've got all of the different adapters in stock, if I remember correctly - give us a call in the am to doublecheck
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Will do! Thank you!