Thread: Which Chronograph you use?

Feedback Score

Which Chronograph you use?

Any good or bad paintball chronograph you all use beside the field ones? Looking for a trusty one in the $100 range to tinker with at home with my marker. I see a few, but not sure which one to get. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    little yellow guy has been great for me over the years. have done side-by-side comparisons with big red, and never more than 1 fps off. battery just died for the first time, too, after 6 or 7 years.

Feedback Score
    Cool. Any links on where to buy? The model is little yellow guy?

Feedback Score
    The yellow one is pretty decent, but I like the X-Radar better, as it can detent BPS, too.

We used to use that at our tech station here, but recently upgraded to a Virtue Clock (not really the best choice for individuals, due to it's cost, lol)

http://www.hustlepaintball.com/Chron...rch_id=1451412
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Oh that Virtue is a wonderful chrono... when Trevor was helping me fine tune my WGP I was almost about to yell, "LOOK! Something shiny!" and run like hell.
    But yeah, the cost is rather steep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    I also use the X-Radar. It's handy and works well.

Feedback Score
    X-radar works great, we have one. A team mate also picked up the virtue clock from hustle, it's bad ass, but not really needed

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Feedback Score
    I'll the X-Radar chrono then. Sounds like the best choice for the $$ ratio. Thanks all for your help.

Feedback Score
    One thing to note... HOLD the black button while you're chronoing. It's obvious once you know, but the "manual" that comes with it... actually doesn't come with And most chronos, you just press to turn it on, then it auto-turns off.

HOLD to turn it on, and you'll be happy

(Yes, I used to think the X-Radar was a POS because I was too foolish to know how it worked. Then I dicked w/ it for more than 5 seconds and discovered that it was rather neat )
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    I LOVE the X-Radar, it is perfect for the individual. I haven't had a point where it hasn't read for me, and it reads clearly and easily.