Thread: ion or eNMEy???

Feedback Score

ion or eNMEy???

So I've been thinking of getting a new marker, and some of the guys that I ball with have ions and one guy on their team builds them for fun, so I had asked him if itwould be a good move for me to get one, well he told me look into eNMEys. Well I looked at them and I can’t tell the difference between them. So plain and simple, what’s the difference? And what are the pros and cons?
    -Mouse
    Last edited by Mippls/mouse; 01-14-2013 at 06:07 PM.
    never fear MOUSE is here

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Basically, the enmey is a Mech Ion. The Ion is an electronic marker, with different firing modes, having a board inside so you can program, etc. The enmey has the same body, part, and setup design but it's mechanical. It shoots as fast as you pull the trigger. I'm not sure if you can do pros and cons with a Mech and electronic marker. Two different types of markers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan246 View Post

Basically, the enmey is a Mech Ion. The Ion is an electronic marker, with different firing modes, having a board inside so you can program, etc. The enmey has the same body, part, and setup design but it's mechanical. It shoots as fast as you pull the trigger. I'm not sure if you can do pros and cons with a Mech and electronic marker. Two different types of markers.
    Ok so the enmey is just a mech ion, so would it be better if i just bought one, or make one?
    never fear MOUSE is here

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't know what you already have, but if you just starting out, I say the the eNMEy, and if you get more into paintball and speedball and whatnot, I've heard that they are going to make boards for this maker which will be pretty cool.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Same Difference.

(I'm assuming you're talking about our Mech Ions, yes Mouse?)
    Last edited by Luso; 01-14-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Feedback Score
    Yea, luso how did u know i was talking about u
    never fear MOUSE is here

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ...Because only two of us have Mech Ions... I then used processes of elimination. You might learn about that in school this year.

Just get an Enenemy or eNEMY, or Enemy.. or whatever it is. Save's you time and hassle. But the Mech Ion is where it's at. Straight G-Status.
    Last edited by Luso; 01-14-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Feedback Score
    Haha u are so funny, but thanks for the help
    never fear MOUSE is here

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    enemememneeyeyyyyy!!!!

Better trigger (if nothing else) and BOB (Bolt Out Back) body - which the ION doesn't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Luso View Post
    ...Because only two of us have Mech Ions... I then used processes of elimination. You might learn about that in school this year.

Just get an Enenemy or eNEMY, or Enemy.. or whatever it is. Save's you time and hassle. But the Mech Ion is where it's at. Straight G-Status.
    eNMEy, eXTCy, eNVy - Come on slacker, the initials that are the name are capitalized. Rookie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
    eNMEy, eXTCy, eNVy - Come on slacker, the initials that are the name are capitalized. Rookie.
    Ahaha
    You know Mousey-Mouse... you really should just get a baller mech due to the name of the GoG marker being ridiculous.

Feedback Score
    Same marker in terms of how it fires a ball, just a different meathod of activating teh bolt assembly. While I dislike GoG in general, the eNMEy seems like a great little gun - it's kind of a modern automag. That said, the ion without BoB is a bitch to take apart on the fly but it's a pretty reliable and versatile marker with a lot of adjustability for capping rof and changing modes.

In fact, I'm selling one right now all decked out in the classifieds...
    /shamelessplug.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    Don't let the hate change your opinion or stray you to not get what you want mouse. If you want a ion, get a ion. if you want a Enemy, get one. As far as parts go, the Enemy is more up to date so to speak.
    Something interesting and clever here......

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    I don't know where the GoG hate comes from. I have a G1 and I love it. My only complaint is that I go through feednecks like bubblegum.

Well, that and the fact that programming the sucker is a pain. I STILL haven't figured it out, and I've watched enough youtube vids on it to make my head spin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    I don't know where the GoG hate comes from. I have a G1 and I love it. My only complaint is that I go through feednecks like bubblegum.

Well, that and the fact that programming the sucker is a pain. I STILL haven't figured it out, and I've watched enough youtube vids on it to make my head spin.
    The hate isn't directed at the markers. if you see my last post I pretty much praised both the ion and the eNMEy. I dislike GoG because I loathe the Gardner brothers, but that's another topic altogether and I doubt anyone wants to rehash that nightmare. Hell, I(currently) own an Ion and a Nerve...
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Oh I know you did. I does read, ya know.

I'll look them up so you don't have to tell me the story. Remember, I was out of the game for a looong time, so I don't know what's the deal with those guys.

EDIT: So..basically, the people who run it are a bunch of sue happy morons. Nice. Always wondered why SP went donut shaped. Now I know.

"And knowing is half the battle!"
    Last edited by Winter; 01-15-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"