Thread: Exalt barrel maid.?

Feedback Score

Exalt barrel maid.?

So I picked up a couple of the maids..and did anyone else notice that the little rocket tears? It leaves little pieces in the portings of the barrel. I thought it was just a fluke ,but I tried it in 6 diff barrels and all did the same thing.....

Feedback Score
    hm I haven't had any issues with the squeegie bit. I have the grey one.

Feedback Score
    Hmm...I have the olive and lime and they both do it??

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Definitely a defect.

Give Exalt Paintball a call at (530) 730-5380 and they will take care of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sup. I was wondering if the Exalt Barrel Maid was flexible enough to work on a Tippmann Flatline Barrel. I would so buy one right away.

Feedback Score
    While it bends in the middle to fold in half, the shaft segments are pretty rigid.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I ended up buying the Exalt Barrel Maid for my Flatline barrel. It is able to swap my Flatline and it really helps during matches when I do get a barrel break. The Exalt Barrel Maid does such a great job that I dont have to take off my Flatline from my X7 Phenom to clean it. I just squeegee it twice or 3 times, each time wiping off the paint from the tip of the squeegee than use the swab side once and this cleans my Flatline Barrel. The swap is only good for the Flatline if you get a barrel break. A break in the chamber is a different story.