Thread: Should I play this Saturday?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Should I play this Saturday?

I have a free pass for this one field I enjoy. They are open only on Sundays(I have chruch) and for the holiday they are open this Saturday. But here it's going snow about a inch going to fall
    should i still go in case people do show up? Im scared ill be the only person there. I never played paintball in the snow before.

Feedback Score
    Is it a far trip? If not, why not go. It would suck to miss out on a good day or ball

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Feedback Score
    I would never tell someone not to play. Well, unless they were seriously ill ... and even then I would play.
    Unofficial Pack Elephant and Gun Whore of the CFLL.
    Current Darkside Markers:
    Active:
    Several
    Active Reserve: Many, Many More
    Retired from Active Service: A few wall hangers that are still 100% functional

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Feild is like 30minz away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan246 View Post
    Feild is like 30minz away.
    Thats not horrible, I've gotta drive an hour to mine and would for a saturday game with 1 cm of snow... we just got about 2 ft of snow, so 1 cm isn't bad at all..

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    Thats not horrible, I've gotta drive an hour to mine and would for a saturday game with 1 cm of snow... we just got about 2 ft of snow, so 1 cm isn't bad at all..
    90 minutes here, but what is this snow you speak of? I will be rain and mud up to my shoelaces... Head first
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I went today. It was ok, not a lot of players. It was light on/off rain. I had problems with my GoG(Just needed a new battery) and I was rushing to get playing because I got there around 1. So I switch to my Kaos and I cross threaded the tank and the maker, so the tank is basically stuck on it... So my Kaos is done, the Reg from my tank is stuck on there and I have a tank without a reg on it... Dumb mistake I guess... But the owner let me use a rental tank without charge so I went out there and still played. I had better days, but it was still fun, it was free. But now I'll get a 4500psi tank since I don't have one and just be smart/better at loading my tank in my gun.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Man, one day i would like to be able to try a game in the snow
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!