Thread: A little indoor action in Richmond, BC

Feedback Score

A little indoor action in Richmond, BC

Well I recently bought a ContourRoam camera and last week I took it out to the only place I could really play this time of year - and indoor field.

It was nighttime and it's not exceptionally well lit in there, so I had to adjust the brightness, thus costing image quality. But anyways, here it is

And a supplementary clip to that video, because my friend requested -- here's me getting beaned in the head.

For those curious, my setup is as follows:
    BT TM-15 (I painted the camo pattern on it, it came black)
    - Deadly Wind "Fibur" barrel
    - Empire Prophecy Z2 SE loader with Virtue Crown2 speed feed.
    - Remote line to HPA tank on a harness
    And the camera, a ContourRoam, is attached to my Empire E-Vent LE mask (Terrapat camo edition)
    Last edited by Snausage; 12-27-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    nice vids!

RIP is a great place if you have non slip shoes!

Feedback Score
    Thanks; and yeah, I was wearing what I thought would be sufficient - hiking shoes with nice vibram treads. Those treads were packed solid with paint debris in no time.

Feedback Score
    what the hell im doing all the way on the other side !! im missing all the fun !!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    first time I played there ran to the left side by the car(starting at the far end away from the entrance) was getting shot at
    so I ducked down quickly and slipped my ass with enough force to open a pod or two......

you need like a cheap super glue to stop from sliding around so much

but great field to play at.

Feedback Score
    In the first video up there, there's a point where I ran past another guy by a car, and though you maybe can't tell from the video - I slid a fair distance, and I used my hand on the wall to help steady myself. Richmond Indoor is okay, it was nice to get a little paintballing in, but I won't be making regular visits to that place.

Feedback Score
    Looks like fun, actually. One of my local fields has a urban field that is my favorite. That one looks to blow it out of the water.
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!

Feedback Score
    Reminds me of the paintball place I grew up at in the early 90s. I got a nostalgic feeling just watching. I actually enjoy indoor paintball for the urban feel. Also reminds me of the tac village in the academy.
    Todd: Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?
    Clark: Bend over and I'll show you.
    Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.
    Clark: I wasn't talking to you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snausage View Post
    In the first video up there, there's a point where I ran past another guy by a car, and though you maybe can't tell from the video - I slid a fair distance, and I used my hand on the wall to help steady myself. Richmond Indoor is okay, it was nice to get a little paintballing in, but I won't be making regular visits to that place.

Well if you dont mind some winterball, we have several outlaw fields that I can direct to you

My company takes pics for paintball all over the lower mainland and I get all the special little secret spots

Feedback Score
    Yeah I'm always interested in checking out new places to play. As far as Outlaw, I'm aware of a couple around the lower mainland: Westwood Plateau and a former minimum security women's prison in Maple Ridge.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    I would love to play on a field like this, but where I am we have to build our own. But don't get me wrong, I really injoy the field we play on but it is an outdoor field so we don't get to play on it in the winter. If you have not seen my video's click on the link in my signature and it will bring you to my youtube channel.

PS: I really like what you did with your marker, it looks awsome.
    Click this blue link to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...mowProductions

Click this blue link to go to my Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjgk...?feature=watch

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snausage View Post
    Yeah I'm always interested in checking out new places to play. As far as Outlaw, I'm aware of a couple around the lower mainland: Westwood Plateau and a former minimum security women's prison in Maple Ridge.
    yup there are those two and a couple more around the area

I live near westwood, but havent gone in a while since match strike started up