Thread: Get Rid of C02! Upgrade to Compressed Air (HPA) by HustlePaintball.com

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score

Get Rid of C02! Upgrade to Compressed Air (HPA) by HustlePaintball.com

Sure, this has been talked about before, but so what? Get rid of CO2 and upgrade your paintball gun to Compressed Air (HPA) - you'll increase your accuracy, ease of maintenance, longevity of your gun, safety and overall ease!

http://www.hustlepaintball.com/compressed-air-tanks

Email videos@hustlepaintball.com or call 303-800-4194 with questions, comments, and other video suggestions, and remember you can find all of the paintball product you need at http://www.hustlepaintball.com.

Last edited by Ethan; 12-27-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Feedback Score
    But with Co2....I get more shots per fill in the dead of summer.......
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    you also if you shoot at 280, go to 310 in the heat.. nay nay
    Thread Title= *Ladies Of Paintball*
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa Pink View Post
    Oh, I thought this was going to feature Dash.

Feedback Score
    Hahaha....maybe with a tippmann....use a reg....won't happen as much as you think.
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    Yeah.... No. Too general a statement, my friends. For modern electros and STBBs, sure. For a large variety of older markers co2 is totally fine and often more efficient.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    I would love to switch to HPA but the nearest place to get fills is 2 hours away, one way.

Feedback Score
    In the summer my Extcy gets more shots per fill than Hpa. Plus outlaw is easier with Co2. All I have to do is get to a Dick's and good to go.

Also since I don't use ramping and play more on Billyball....Co2 is perfect for me.
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HeDidIt View Post
    But with Co2....I get more shots per fill in the dead of summer.......
    That doesn't tell the WHOLE story...

If you're comparing a 20oz CO2 vs a 48/3k tank, then you'll almost always get more shots per fill on CO2. That doesn't make it better, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SN toter View Post
    Yeah.... No. Too general a statement, my friends. For modern electros and STBBs, sure. For a large variety of older markers co2 is totally fine and often more efficient.
    I've yet to see an example of how CO2 is more efficient on any marker BESIDES some specialized OLD guns (ones that'd require liquid CO2, etc, haha). I'm not arguing that all HPA tanks will result in more shots per fill than all CO2 tanks, of course... but I don't think that either HPA OR CO2 will make your gun run more efficiently.

During high heat, you'll get way more shots out of your CO2 tank, no doubt, but I think that with all of the benefits, HPA is significantly better, regardless.

Outlaw ball, rural areas... if you don't have a scuba tank, well, I won't argue with you there It's just easier to deal with CO2. (And I believe I had a disclaimer at the beginning of the video regarding that... You pedants, hehe)

<3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    Just to play devil's advocate: due to its expansion properties, most markers capable of working on CO2 will be get more shots from that gas, per cubic inch of storage capacity, than a comparable 4500 psi HPA bottle. It's not uncommon to see markers cabable of 70-100 shots per ounce of CO2.

Feedback Score
    I can almost pull off a case on a Co2 tank....on a hot summer day. I haven't quite made the 2000 mark. But I try.....
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    During high heat, you'll get way more shots out of your CO2 tank, no doubt, but I think that with all of the benefits, HPA is significantly better, regardless.
    It's true... though shots per fill is really the only benefit. And only in certain situations/times of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    If shots per fill was the only metric we would all be using propane...
    pbRIOT - Unite - Uprise - Reembody

H+

Feedback Score
    Man the propane marker was cool. Loud though. If I remember correctly. Wasn't it a C3 or something? Never got to shoot it. But there was a guy using one in a big game once. Only time I ever saw one.
    Captain Insensi