Thread: Beat the Irish!

Feedback Score

Beat the Irish!

Yea, we can worry about the Super Bowl later. For now, lets focus on getting that 3rd title in 4 years. Now, I understand a lot of you are from Colorado, and for that, I'm sorry, as you cannot appriciate good college football. But may we all hold hands and give out a big Roll Tide?

Seasons Greetings, and RTR
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    Yea, we can worry about the Super Bowl later. For now, lets focus on getting that 3rd title in 4 years. Now, I understand a lot of you are from Colorado, and for that, I'm sorry, as you cannot appriciate good college football. But may we all hold hands and give out a big Roll Tide?

Seasons Greetings, and RTR
    I resent that remark. Before the days of the BCS we had one championship team. And when Joel Klatt was in town we had fun games to watch. Just because our team is absolute horse**** doesn't mean I can't appreciate good football.

Feedback Score
    good god I hate the Tide.....

Sorry....but go Irish.....its a Buckeye thing....
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeDidIt View Post
    Sorry....but go Irish.....its a Buckeye thing....
    Ahh my second half and proud. I can agree with this statement.
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    Well, that's over. Bittersweet actually, Since there will be no more college football for 7 months...

Still congrats to the Irish for a great season.

Oh, and ROLL TIDE! 3 of the last 4, 7 in a row for the SEC, and the beginning of a dynasty!
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!