Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Bowl

Feedback Score
    I dunno there was some guy who kept talking about NFC teams playing other NFC teams in the Super Bowl. Anyways, prediction (as sad as it makes me) is still 9ers/Broncos. If I had to bet, I'd put my money on Manning over Kaepernick.
    Todd: Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?
    Clark: Bend over and I'll show you.
    Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.
    Clark: I wasn't talking to you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Reerun View Post
    I dunno there was some guy who kept talking about NFC teams playing other NFC teams in the Super Bowl. Anyways, prediction (as sad as it makes me) is still 9ers/Broncos. If I had to bet, I'd put my money on Manning over Kaepernick.
    failure on my part.. I thought the AFC would have a challenge... cough cough cough..
    Thread Title= *Ladies Of Paintball*
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa Pink View Post
    Oh, I thought this was going to feature Dash.

Feedback Score
    alright i concede... if the Seahawks can beat the 49ers *****. that Superbowl spot seems less likely......

Feedback Score
    Woot nfc championship game!

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Last Saturday made me sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    Ugh, that was a frustrating game.

Von had 1 sack in OT - None in regulation. And that was a ****ing coverage sack, it took like 12 seconds to get to Flacco.

The play calling was too conservative. Champ had a terrible game, like his worst since he became a part of our defense. The game was atrocious to watch, they didn't show a fraction of the fire they had all year long, and NO ONE but Trindon played to their full potential. Effin' A man! Kuper came back and had TWO HOLDING CALLS. Those things absolutely KILL momentum. Then there's Knowshon getting hurt. We had the backup for the backup who is the size of a gnat relative to the NFL at tailback. There goes our hard-nosed running game to keep it balanced. The team didn't show up and it was frustrating, but the cards gotta fall at some point, it was the most complete team Denver has seen since '96 and '98. '96 ended in a catasrophe as well, we then jettisoned to two straight SB wins. So I am hopeful.

For those wondering why I didn't include '97 - That team was not complete. It had quite a few ugly wins, including the Superbowl (Elway was not particularly on point) man, that win was TD, TD all the damn way.

Gotta hand it to the Ravens, they got embarrassed on Special Teams twice and didn't hang their heads. They just focused on doing their jobs, something Rahim Moore forgot how to do with 35 seconds left on the clock.

Ravens V. 49ers. The way ATL played against the Seahawks giving up that lead, there is no way they will stop the Offense/Defense of the 49ers which has been far more consistent and explosive than the Seahawks this year.

I would prefer to see the Pats lose over Ray getting a second Lombardi on his way out. I still think he dodged some nasty business, but he has done well for people and his city since, and he is a godamn legend in the NFL.

/brainspewoff

Feedback Score
    Champ is mid 30s. Expect him to get smoked by new talent on a consistent basis. Pretty much every match up he faced got behind him in that game.
    Todd: Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?
    Clark: Bend over and I'll show you.
    Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.
    Clark: I wasn't talking to you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Reerun View Post
    Champ is mid 30s. Expect him to get smoked by new talent on a consistent basis. Pretty much every match up he faced got behind him in that game.
    Sorry, that's just not true. The entire season he didn't have a problem, and 4 weeks earlier I don't think he let Torrey Smith get a single catch. He had a bad game.

Part of the reason we were top 5 in EVERY category on the defense was Champ. One game does not spell doom to the best CB on our team.

Sorry, he had 1 catch for 14 yards. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201212...alyze=boxscore. I could be wrong, however tape over an entire season tells more story than one game to me.
    Last edited by Trogdor; 01-19-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Feedback Score
    10-0 Falcons first quarter

Feedback Score
    14-17 2nd quarter falcons.
    NINERS are coming Back!

Feedback Score
    20-24 falcons first Niner drive of half comes to a touch down

Feedback Score
    NINERS ARE NFC CHAMPIONS!!! 28-24 WIN!!! (I was right)

Feedback Score
    I couldn't ask for a WORSE superbowl game. On one hand there is rayray and the flying rats, my coveted Steeler's arch rivals. On the other end it's not a team that I hate, but should they win the Steelers are no longer the only team with 6 rings.

I am rooting for Bane.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    Steelers have 8 rings. and the Niners will most likely *fingers crossed* walk all over the Ravens

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by a43 View Post
    Steelers have 8 rings. and the Niners will most likely *fingers crossed* walk all over the Ravens
    What? 6 rings, 8 appearances.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    Oops, never mind I was wrong.

Feedback Score
    Ravens have something going this post-season. Partly why I am so bitter is that my team played an AWFUL game, and it took 2OT periods to knock us off by a field goal. They EMBARASSED the Pats at home in 4 quarters; Broncos should be in the SB but such is life. I feel like this stage is just a little too big for Kaepernick and that young team to win it all. They fell behind against the FALCONS. The Falcons we're the biggest wash scheme team of the season. They have TG, and he made some plays, but they were always through the middle and were at crunch time and necessary situations when Roddy and Jones were shut down. Sad for the guy only ever winning one playoff game in his career, but that is how it goes. Ryan/White/Jones fell short after the defense crumbled and were SHUT OUT in the second half, piss poor.

In this game, veteran leadership and crazy hungerness for the Lombardi will win it all. This team has made it to the playoffs the last five years in a row, and has gone to the AFC championship twice in a row. They would have won last year had Cundiff not missed a chip shot. Ray is getting another Lombardi.

Ravens 34, 49ers 28

Feedback Score
    its that time of year again

NINERS! NINERS! NINERS! NINERS!

bring it Seahawks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2