Thread: Pink's New Steel

Feedback Score

Pink's New Steel

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I would like to introduce you to the latest addition to my real steel arsenal:
    An Adcor Defense B.E.A.R. (Brown Enhanced Automatic Rifle) Piston Driven Rifle.
    B.E.A.R.™ | Adcor Defense
    I traded in one of my Robinson Arms XCRs for her. She has passed all the same tests the H&K 416 has, with better scores.
    She is sporting a MagPul RVG, MBUS2 Sights, CTR Stock all in FDE, and a TA33G-H ACOG.
    Enjoy!

Unofficial Pack Elephant and Gun Whore of the CFLL.
    Current Darkside Markers:
    Active:
    Several
    Active Reserve: Many, Many More
    Retired from Active Service: A few wall hangers that are still 100% functional

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like it. How does it shoot? Are you a little sad to see your Robinson Arms XCR leave the collection?
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    Good lookin' gat I miss my M4...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    That's a sweet looking gun man

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Feedback Score
    Thank you Gents.
    I was sad to see the XCR leave although I do have a second one still ... This rifle has passed all the same tests that the ACR, XCR, 416, SCAR and like rifles have passed while using a "standard" lower that I can put any upper on, including a direct impingement upper. Something only the 416 can do, and it needs some modification.
    I'll be taking it to the indoor range at Rocky Mountain Shooters Supply early next week to sight in the ACOG and the Tubless Red Dot.
    Active:
    Several

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    God I wish we could own rifles like that here in Quebec. It's torture just to be able to own a small 9mm for protection at home. You literally have to write a letter to the head commander of the RCMP explaining why your life would be in danger and prove that the police can't protect you if you would like to walk around with it holstered.

Not to mention if you make it through all the brain numbing paperwork and money hassles to obtain one for let's say the shooting range. It has to be locked up in a locked protective case in the trunk of your vehicle and can only be taken from point A to B. If you happen to get pulled over and searched and your miles from the range you risk jail time and thousands of dollars in fines.

God Bless America.
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
    God I wish we could own rifles like that here in Quebec. It's torture just to be able to own a small 9mm for protection at home. You literally have to write a letter to the head commander of the RCMP explaining why your life would be in danger and prove that the police can't protect you if you would like to walk around with it holstered.

Not to mention if you make it through all the brain numbing paperwork and money hassles to obtain one for let's say the shooting range. It has to be locked up in a locked protective case in the trunk of your vehicle and can only be taken from point A to B. If you happen to get pulled over and searched and your miles from the range you risk jail time and thousands of dollars in fines.

God Bless America.
    I am afraid we will have similar restrictions soon. Maybe I am paranoid
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!

Feedback Score
    Droooll...

Hustle Paintball Factory Team: Anomaly
    www.hustlepaintball.com

Haters gotta hate

Savannah College of Art and ​Design

Feedback Score
    Agreed on the firearms rights. Not looking good for us in the Land of the Free......
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why whats up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HeDidIt View Post
    Agreed on the firearms rights. Not looking good for us in the Land of the Free......
    I imagine you're talking about the recent election.

For once - I think our firearm rights are safe for a while - there are bigger fish to fish. Economy will take precedence over the gun control nazis, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    No. I believe he is talking about the Small Arms Treaty that is making it's way now through the UN thanks to the sudden backing of the US. It started moving forward again the day after the election. It would devastate our rights and in the eyes of Progressives, international treaty would supersede the Constitution. While such a treaty would never be ratified by the Senate ... At least I think not ... All it would take is a President who agreed with it to say that the US will abide by it anyway. Although such a move would be unconstitutional, who would stop Obama? He has done pleanty of things that are not constitutional but yet no one has stood up to him. No one calls him on it. Allowing international organizations to attack core tenants to the Constitution, goes against the oath of office that he and all Military members take to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
    Active:
    Several

Feedback Score
    Big Papa got it. Obama has shown he will force things upon us.....even if we don't want them. Just for the "common" good.
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    Big Papa hit the nail on the head. Well said.
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!

Feedback Score
    who needs real guns when u have paintball guns. pew pew

Feedback Score
    Raises hand ... LOL ...
    Active:
    Several

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlamingo View Post
    who needs real guns when u have paintball guns. pew pew
    i sincerely hope I never have to answer this question...

Feedback Score
    Uh...paintball guns are for a game. Real guns are for everything else.

But to each their own.
    Captain Insensi