Thread: Which is a good quick feed?

Feedback Score

Which is a good quick feed?

Hey guys I want to put a quick feed on my dye rotor and i can't decide what one to use, either the exalt rotor feedgate or dye rotor speed feed 6.0. If anyone is using either of these 2 can you please let me know how they go when filling up and if any paint falls out whilst running etc. Thanks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Exalt makes the best speed feed. Fits on the rotor perfectly, feeds great and is durable. Doesn't sag either.
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    exalt for sure, do not get the dye speed feed!! I'm also curious, about the hk one, i've heard good things

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    exalt for sure, do not get the dye speed feed!! I'm also curious, about the hk one, i've heard good things
    The HK is kinda pricey. I like the idea of the cover to protect your paint from rain but other than that Exalt speed feeds are the bees knees.
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
    The HK is kinda pricey. I like the idea of the cover to protect your paint from rain but other than that Exalt speed feeds are the bees knees.

In all honesty, yeah, the rain cover is the only thing that has me interested... but I love my exalt one, so I have no need yet to change

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    In all honesty, yeah, the rain cover is the only thing that has me interested... but I love my exalt one, so I have no need yet to change
    Yeah I think you should stick with it also. I mean aside it being an original idea and all, I think we have all played a time or two in the rain with speed feeds and the outcome wasn't horrible. I always keep one rotor with the original top and one speed fed. That way if it's coming down hard enough I can always swap out rotors nice and easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Exalt Feedgate Period, end of story.

There is a reason that Dye is on version six point oh... Their feeds sag. And don't get me wrong - I love me some Dye. The quick feed ain't it.

The Virtue Crown SF shows some promise... but $45... eek!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    I haven't tried the HK speedfeed(looks good) but I've used a lot of Speedfeeds for my rotors over the years. My rankings are:

1. Virtue Crown SF...I think hands down the best I've used but pricey(I think worth it but pricey)
    2. KM Spine 2.0/dagger
    3. Exalt Feedgate

All three of those work great nothing else I've used is worth buying.
    TEAM IYAOYAS
    Sponsored by Planet Eclipse, HK Army, Valken Paint, SoBe Paintball,
    Avid Extreme Sports, Conlee Custom Camo , Rockstar Tactical, www.eclipse-owners.net

Feedback Score
    I use the HK one on my back up V-Max love it, took a dive with it this past weekend and didn't spill a single ball.

On my Virtue I use have the SF, also really nice, but yeah that price hurt, thankfully that was a gift from a friend for a long overdue debt.
    GRIZZLIES Co Founder
    New Paintball team founded by TVirus & Myself, here to enjoy the game. We play scenario, woods, speed, and tourney ball. Members from all around the US contact me for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arson24 View Post
    I use that to clean my b...err glass, ya glass
    gets all the grime out there

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    The Virtue Crown SF shows some promise... but $45... eek!
    My opinions on this have changed - as soon as I got the chance to try it out.

It's what I use on my Rotor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"