Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your favorite

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
    Draxxus has always dissapointed me. The only time it had me impressed was at Triad when I got Draxxus either Bronze or Gold. I couldn't even feel the stuff break, and it was like shooting laser beams.
    maybe draxxus isnt good for speedball?
    Thread Title= *Ladies Of Paintball*
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa Pink View Post
    Oh, I thought this was going to feature Dash.

Feedback Score
    I think of the paints I've used, Marballizer is still my favourite, though I've seen a bad batch or two. But when they're good - they're good.

Here in Canada there's also Inka, whose Silver-grade paintballs are a really good value. They're very consistent in shape, fairly brittle, and significantly cheaper than the competition. They make Copper, Silver, Gold, and Jungle (like Camotac, but with an available blood-red fill). They also do Bioballs, which I've heard aren't very good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by a43 View Post
    maybe draxxus isnt good for speedball?
    If you knew me, you would know that I have played on the speedball field maybe three to four times for a full day, I have never once competed on it.

I play ball, and it when I shoot the same marker in either scenario does it matter?

Didn't mean to pounce, but I am unsure where you got the impression that I am a speedballer? Anomaly is a recreational/scenario team that competed in Blitz CO Rookie of 2011 and Novice in 2012. I would hardy think that dictates an assumption.

Feedback Score
    Hahahaha....I was just asking what paint you like getting shot by.

Any paint works on any field.....some just bounce more than others.

I have noticed no one said that they enjoyed being shot by moster balls.
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HeDidIt View Post
    I have noticed no one said that they enjoyed being shot by moster balls.
    I thought we were talking about paintballs, not simunition
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    I thought we were talking about paintballs, not simunition
    nice.. they could change rubber balls to monster balls for the riot police (might be more effective)

Feedback Score
    Ha....the worst hit I took was one of those stupid chalk balls. That freaking hurt. I still don't know where my friend got them.
    Captain Insensi

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
    If you knew me, you would know that I have played on the speedball field maybe three to four times for a full day, I have never once competed on it.

I play ball, and it when I shoot the same marker in either scenario does it matter?

Didn't mean to pounce, but I am unsure where you got the impression that I am a speedballer? Anomaly is a recreational/scenario team that competed in Blitz CO Rookie of 2011 and Novice in 2012. I would hardy think that dictates an assumption.
    what I ment to say is that maybe draxxus doesn't preform well in higher end markers sorry if I sounded rude.
    but in the general vicinity where I am anything with turf and clown colored bunkers is considered speedball.

Feedback Score
    Marbs - never fail me
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    evil, marbilizer, rendition. Got hit in the hand with some marbilizer today and barely felt it but had the fill all over my hand. Similar results with some rendition folks were shooting today.

Feedback Score
    NECROPOSTER!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Personally I like CamoTac and Heat, not too much sting to them and you can use them year round (I hope at least, I haven`t gotten a chance to use Heat in the winter). CamoTac is my top though, played with it in freezing torrential rain, not even affected. GI is good if you buy the right stuff for the season, which the local fields usually don`t do. Sadly, CamoTac has been discontinued so no more of that
    My marker is like Frankenstein's monster, but held together with hopes and dreams instead of stitches

Feedback Score
    Best paint I have EVER shot... And I have no clue what it is...

The box was Draxxus field paint, but it had a label on it marked "seconds" as it was purchased by a local field as overrun paint, that their speedball team was using for practice... (it is probably a custom ball made for someones field, and they made too much of...)

I got it for $35 a case, and I have never shot anything this good before, breaks easily and handles normal apex playing perfectly. Shoots VERY straight, no visible seam, little larger than most "premium" style paints so it fits better in my j&j barrel, and leaves a nice paint mark.

I just wish I knew what it was, so I could get more... (I had it this fall/winter at my field till I ran out). It isn't like I can reorder, the "seconds" that you sold last year...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I hate getting hit with the RPS Premium Pink Fill. That fill is so nasty. There has been a few occasions where a Referee has tried to call me out but the stain was from a previous game. I have had to call the Ref over to show him that it wasnt a fresh paint break.

Feedback Score
    DXS and Gi Sports, I don't get hit hard and it isn't a pain in the ass to get off when I'm done playing.

HATE getting hit by Premium pink, that stuff stains every time...
    GRIZZLIES Co Founder
    New Paintball team founded by TVirus & Myself, here to enjoy the game. We play scenario, woods, speed, and tourney ball. Members from all around the US contact me for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arson24 View Post
    I use that to clean my b...err glass, ya glass
    gets all the grime out there

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nelson Anarchy for the win. Great accuracy, every ball shatters from chest height, and the fill is thick like sun screen or somthing. Also like their Special Forces, cool metalic shell and green fill

If I cant get that I snag AGROpro or FYRE from APX paintball. Great paint at an unreal price.
    Last edited by cmdrsuds; 05-07-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    Colorado HenchMen
    MOWING FACES WITH A KARNIVOR PRO
    Paintball is like drugs: It's expensive, addictive, and it hurts everyone around you

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm over here in Southern California and I've been going to SC Village every weekend. The Valken paint has been really good. The Graffiti and Redemption has been very round working well with my flatline barrel. Also have shot through my Etek4 Shaft 4 .693 with great consistency. Valken paint has been so great, I'm going to try a case of Crusades for 5 dollars cheaper. The redemptions have a nice fill. The graffiti has an okay fill.
    A true American loves Guns, BBQ, and Football.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Shot some Valken Fate this weekend from Hustle's store at BLITZ here in CO and was not disappointed! Fill was nice and bright and I saw no problems with the shell. Not as brittle as higher end paint but shot great for the price, no problems bouncing people that I saw. I used a .684 Kaner back on my Karnivor and had no roll outs, majority of paint fit snug with only a couple being small. I realize paint size varies batch to batch but I am happy to see that it isn't super small paint. The rope of paint was nice and tight when shooting a lane, not the best but again great for its price, zero stray or crazy shots. Shot about 1200 balls that day and had zero breaks.
    Colorado HenchMen
    MOWING FACES WITH A KARNIVOR PRO
    Paintball is like drugs: It's expensive, addictive, and it hurts everyone around you

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by s9ac3r View Post
    I hate getting hit with the RPS Premium Pink Fill. That fill is so nasty. There has been a few occasions where a Referee has tried to call me out but the stain was from a previous game. I have had to call the Ref over to show him that it wasnt a fresh paint break.
    ha ha... that's what we (BTM) use in the UWL. and we use it because theres no denying when your hit with it. as far as getting shot by a certain paint? anything that isn't scented like bananas or something.... bleck......
    BEAVERTOWN MAFIA proudly sponsored by hustle paintball, empire paintball, and hinkle family fun center

Feedback Score
    I play at a field here in SD where they have there own paint, the paint really isn't a hard as paint like spectrum or mosterballs but when I play against renters or players with the field paint I love all the bounces I get when they shoot at me. My favorite paint is a local special, Ironmen banana paint, or Hulk grape paint, I get it for less than most paint and I love the scent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2