Thread: * * * MK III * * *

Feedback Score

* * * MK III * * *

http://www.facebook.com/#!/MILSIGPB?...06940149316451

Who's excited about this coming out Mid November?

I only need 1 shot, no hopper, and your out!

Feedback Score
    This is a awesome option for anyone starting magfed play and such a great value!

WCP Spanky
    Operational Commander

www.WCPclan.com

Feedback Score
    The DAM pretty much beats everything now. This doesnt even come close to the quality of the DAM

Hustle Paintball Factory Team: Anomaly
    www.hustlepaintball.com

Haters gotta hate

Savannah College of Art and ​Design

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hater View Post
    The DAM pretty much beats everything now. This doesnt even come close to the quality of the DAM
    The price point of the mk3 is starting at 249. I'm pretty sure the DAM is not going to be any where close to that. And what r u talking about this doesn't even come close to the quality of DAM? Ur comparing an entry magfed to a high end marker.

WCP Spanky
    Operational Commander

www.WCPclan.com

Feedback Score
    When it comes down to something as finicky as mag fed, why would you go for something at a lower quality? Its just prone to cause headaches and will cause you to spend more money further down the road.

Hustle Paintball Factory Team: Anomaly
    www.hustlepaintball.com

Haters gotta hate

Savannah College of Art and ​Design

Feedback Score
    Josh, when it comes to Magfed, Milsig has really outdone themselves lately. It may still be a blowback marker, but just holding one of these in your hands is fun. Let's settle our opinions a little bit before we get to have hands on time with either. I am excited for the DAM, but it could have issues, we won't know until it releases.

Feedback Score
    so...wait...the DAM (a marker that is the first of it's kind from Dye) is magically going to have zero problems because it's from Dye. I know that there are always those love one marker or another, but lets keep an open mind and NOT make this post a pissing contest please.

DAM from $1000-1200
    Scarab $700
    RAP4 $300
    Milsig $250

Now that the prices are out there about all the markers.

Lets talk about the Milsig MK III :
    The 2013 K-Series MK III CQB PRO is the HEAT CORE upgraded version of our bread and butter K-Series CQB PRO model. As debuted in our flagship model the Paradigm Pro, the HEAT CORE system makes the marker easier to service, more durable, and more efficient.
    Easy Service and Quick Take Down
    The inline blowback system has been replaced with the HEAT CORE blow forward system, which is substantially lighter, quieter, more efficient, and easier to service. The entire HEAT CORE assembly can be taken out of the marker via 2 quick detach pins with no tools required.
    Upgraded Magazine Release Tab & New AR style Sights
    We added more material to the magazine release tab, making it less prone to breakage. The new AR style sights replace the more simple sights used on the MKII model.
    Front Metal Brackets
    Our famous steel reinforcement brackets are factory installed, making the marker extremely rigid.
    New Durable External Finish
    Utilizing our new Dura-Plating™ surface finish, all the metal parts are protected with a matte black finish that is not only great looking but highly scratch resistant. This finish is 20% more durable than traditional powder-coating or anodized finishes and will protect your marker for years to come. For the 2013 model year, we also added a Desert model.
    Value Added
    Not only did we make the new model better in every way, we also made it more budget friendly. With a STARTING MSRP of $249.99 USD, MagFed just got more affordable!

BTW - the HEAT core system is a spool valve design ... way upgraded from a blowback design

So, there is nothing wrong with this marker for those that want an magfed marker at a good price and something that is going to take the abuse and keep on trucking.

So you and all others might be comparing the " cheaper " Milsig MK3, MK17, or Para to whatever other marker might be out there but there is no reason for that type of discussion here. If you would like to start a new topic in another area of the forum that would be great. This thread is ment to talk about the MK3 and all things that go along with it. So, please again lets keep this thread about the MK3 and keep the comparing for another thread.

THANK YOU

I only need 1 shot, no hopper, and your out!

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    I am waiting to see the DAM in person at Cup, but if the CQB is in a similar vein to the Para Pro, it will be an excellent value. Milsig has REALLY outdone themselves with this new line and the things I am hearing about the DAM are just as good.

However, they are still meant for different people, I have never seen a paintball marker built as sturdily as the Para and it absolutely shows where the money is in it. Dye doesn't have a good track record of late of being very good value sooooo... wait and see.
    pbRIOT - Unite - Uprise - Reembody

H+

Feedback Score
    I know this is an older forum, but now that everything has come out I would like to hear peoples opinions on these markers.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    We've been extremely pleased w/ the Milsig MK3 (that has a HEAT core and isn't blowback), as well as the Milsig Paradigm Pro (also Heat Core, also FS capable), and... the DAM.

They each fit in their respective price points and have excellent customer service to back them up. I think the CQB is a phenomenal option for just about anyone who's trying to get into magfed and isn't sure if they want to go whole hog or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    We've been extremely pleased w/ the Milsig MK3 (that has a HEAT core and isn't blowback), as well as the Milsig Paradigm Pro (also Heat Core, also FS capable), and... the DAM.

They each fit in their respective price points and have excellent customer service to back them up. I think the CQB is a phenomenal option for just about anyone who's trying to get into magfed and isn't sure if they want to go whole hog or not.
    I have my G5 and I love it, but I was considering mag fed as an optional play style. Would the mk3 be good to start with or should I save up for something else?

Feedback Score
    its a Blowforward
    Yea i see you have a 200 Round hopper, I have a 20 Round mag All it takes is One from Me. -Scarecrow

Feedback Score
    I'm Lovong my MK3 and to the guys from WCP I enjoyed playing with you guys at Mag-fed Uprising for those who attended. you guys are an awesome team and know how to kick ass on that field not To mention milsig has been in the game a long time plus the Customer service is outstanding MILSIG is the way to go!
    Yea i see you have a 200 Round hopper, I have a 20 Round mag All it takes is One from Me. -Scarecrow