Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Spyder Hammer 7

Feedback Score
    No worries, mate. Just note that you might want to buy a full Nelson spring kit for full tuning. Increasing the tension of the valve spring alone could result in trouble getting to field velocities.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Hrm. there seems to be a variety of these out there. Any preferences?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    I just ordered one of these and I don't even have a Hammer 7 yet... but for $7 shipped I figured why the hell not.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...ed-wheels.html

Speaking of... any idea when these will be available on Hustle, along with spare mags?

ETA, Rain should not affect FSRs, as they don't really melt or soften when they get wet. I've washed some paint splatter off of them before it's just like plastic - which seems right, since they've got a bioplastic shell.
    Last edited by WCP - Chooie; 01-15-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Hrm. there seems to be a variety of these out there. Any preferences?
    Spring kits? Maddman.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Well, I'm underwhelmed here.
    When it didn't try and chop my FS rounds, it worked great.
    When it did, I had to pull the mag, try to fiddle the round out of it's chopped position and try not to get shot.
    I don't know if it's a spring issue, bolt issue, or it's just poorly executed.
    A shame, really, I was making some sick shots when it didn't act up. If I can't figure it out, it'll be relegated to ball only play. That's the only time I didn't have issues with it.
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    haven't tried first strike rounds in spyder mags but they are picky
    Last edited by a43; 02-17-2013 at 10:50 AM.
    Thread Title= *Ladies Of Paintball*
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa Pink View Post
    Oh, I thought this was going to feature Dash.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Well, Kingman says you can put 9 rounds in one of their mags. Maybe you can, but I wasn't about to risk it. The 9th one was just in there too tight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Well, Kingman says you can put 9 rounds in one of their mags. Maybe you can, but I wasn't about to risk it. The 9th one was just in there too tight.
    Interesting... My Girlfriend and I can easily get 9 rounds in.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Maybe I'm just being too careful. I dunno. I'll get the spring kit Calgar mentioned and see where we get from there.

Feedback Score
    They won't help with the magazines... just for velocity.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Oh I know. I was referring to the fact that I couldn't get above 250. Now I just need to figure out why the rounds keep turning in the receiver.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4