Thread: fullclip konflict vest

Feedback Score

fullclip konflict vest

i have to say im very dissapointed with fullclip for this product. im a heavy set guy im not the kind of person to dive or slide and with that i normally dont put alot of stress on my gear. my vest has had the 2 main pockets ripped open and the map pouch i have'nt used yet the stiching is comming out aswell as the zipper is busted. i have only worn the vest 4-5 times so this sould not be happening. when i called fullclip they gave me a bs reason why its happening and said they will only replace it the 1 time even though its supposed to have a life time warrenty. needless to say i will not be buying anymore of their products.

im only going on about this rant so that people can be informed about this product, although other people might have positve feedback my experience hasnt been a pleasent one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a big problem with 90% of most tactical paintball soft gear companies. There are so few companies that make this line of stuff they all had this idea of jacking up the prices (especially full clip) and use low quality materials. I don't buy any of their products. In fact, the only soft gear pouches I would consider buying again from a paintball company is Valken. I shoot mag fed, so I'm lucky enough to be able to use real steel pouches. I love Condor, but they don't sell paintball pod pouches. I suggest buying a Condor MOLLE vest and buying Valken pouches. The way Valken designs the actual MOLLE part leaves a little bit to be desired but at least it doesn't fall apart on you in 5 uses.

Feedback Score
    I can vouch for this, we had to rip the zipper apart to get it off last weekend.

Also, yes it has literally, only been worn a handful of times.

After seeing some of them items full clip offers ( a few members use a lot of their soft goods) I am surprised and can not believe the response from them.

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Huh. Well, might I suggest the BT combat vest then? Mine's held up pretty well this season, the only down side of it is that the pods are up front, and no customization. However, and this was a main selling point for me, was the fact I can put a full hydration bladder in the back. Barring that, my buddy Dave uses the RAP4 one, and he's had it for 3 years now with no failures, and that one does have full customization, although it's velcro w/ some MOLLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    Thanks for sharing. My son and I both have the Gen X Global Tactical which happens to be on sale at Hustle http://www.hustlepaintball.com/GXG-T...and-Camouflage.

Granted we don't play speedball - we don't do beautiful dives, slides, etc. Instead we crash thru bushes, trees and get slaughtered against pallets, large electrical spools and pvc pipes.

So far so good on both vests. No failures yet. But now that I say that....
    Pump - need I say more?

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Yes, I actually have that one as well. It fdoesn't get used much, just because it's rather bulky and oddly binding with the padding (that it really doesn't need). I hold on to that for those occasions when a ridealong needs gear. In fact, today it's being used by a lady from my office headed out to play for the first time.
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    my first vest was gxg and yes it held up rather well it just felt kinda cheap so i sold it for this 1 and now i kinda regret it. but im gunna get it repalced and sell it off new and imma gunna fallow a fellow team member and get the Valken Echo vest

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by morty View Post
    my first vest was gxg and yes it held up rather well it just felt kinda cheap so i sold it for this 1 and now i kinda regret it. but im gunna get it repalced and sell it off new and imma gunna fallow a fellow team member and get the Valken Echo vest
    I do like my echo vest, and highly recommend it, if it is something, you think will work for your setup.

I can always loan you mine, just to make sure.

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Feedback Score
    Admittedly, I don't know the first thing about vests - frankly, I think they're ridiculous - but I do have some small experience with GxG. People tend to assume that their products are cheaply made because they're often comparatively inexpensive, but I tell you what: their giant tactical gun cases are superb. I have no problem trusting my custom brass to one, and if I were to need any soft goods, I would definitely take a good look at their products.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by calgar View Post
    Admittedly, I don't know the first thing about vests - frankly, I think they're ridiculous - but I do have some small experience with GxG. People tend to assume that their products are cheaply made because they're often comparatively inexpensive, but I tell you what: their giant tactical gun cases are superb. I have no problem trusting my custom brass to one, and if I were to need any soft goods, I would definitely take a good look at their products.
    I had a GXG vest back in '07 or so that I used a bit. Great vest for the price actually, and it held up really well. Just my 2 cents.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    when i called fullclip they gave me a bs reason why its happening and said they will only replace it the 1 time even though its supposed to have a life time warrenty. needless to say i will not be buying anymore of their products.
    Unfortunately, not surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    ya kinda sux too cause it cost over $30 just to ship it back to them cause it was so heavy

WCP - Morty

Feedback Score

Exclamation Not suprised?

Unfortunately, not surprised.
    Just to clarify, the Konflict vest is NOT made in the USA. It's a fully built vest for $125 and it's made overseas and does not have our lifetime warranty. Our USA made vests start at $150, with nothing on them. Please don't spread false information. What other company replaces their gear when it gets wrecked?

Feedback Score
    Huh? 95% of companies (including Valken & Condor) buy 100% of their gear overseas. We make literally 2 things overseas, the Konflict vest and our Crossover pants, and it's so we can offer some gear at a CHEAPER PRICE, just like everyone else. Everything else is made in our factory and comes with a LIFETIME warranty against defects. I don't know where you get your information from, but it's wrong.

Feedback Score
    i have to say im very dissapointed with fullclip for this product. im a heavy set guy im not the kind of person to dive or slide and with that i normally dont put alot of stress on my gear. my vest has had the 2 main pockets ripped open and the map pouch i have'nt used yet the stiching is comming out aswell as the zipper is busted. i have only worn the vest 4-5 times so this sould not be happening. when i called fullclip they gave me a bs reason why its happening and said they will only replace it the 1 time even though its supposed to have a life time warrenty. needless to say i will not be buying anymore of their products.

im only going on about this rant so that people can be informed about this product, although other people might have positve feedback my experience hasnt been a pleasent one

I'm sorry you are having issues with your Konflict vest. We did not make that product in our factory and it does not have a lifetime warranty like our USA made gear does. I'm not sure what "bs" answer you were given, but please let us know what we can do to make you happy. I agree with you, the Konflict vest is crap. We had issues with the factory that built them and we will not be using them again. Please know that if you ever buy any of our USA made gear, it comes with a lifetime warranty against defects. Including our pants! What other company stands behind their products like that?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip USA View Post
    I agree with you, the Konflict vest is crap.
    What misinformation is being spread? Sounds like you agree w/ him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    i was only spreading my personal option on my experience with my Fullclip product. if you scroll down and read it, it also say that others may have positive experiences with them, infact there is a member of my team that has uses your higher end vest for years and still loves it .. as for the warranty issue, when i bought it the discription said that Fullclip products are backed by a lifetime warranty not just spacific items aswell as it says they are made in the US. and yes Valken and others might be made oversea's but they atleast back their items... made overseas or not once their name gets put on it they take responsibility for it and not just try to blame the other guys

Feedback Score
    i was only spreading my personal option on my experience with my Fullclip product. if you scroll down and read it, it also say that others may have positive experiences with them, infact there is a member of my team that has uses your higher end vest for years and still loves it .. as for the warranty issue, when i bought it the discription said that Fullclip products are backed by a lifetime warranty not just spacific items aswell as it says they are made in the US. and yes Valken and others might be made oversea's but they atleast back their items... made overseas or not once their name gets put on it they take responsibility for it and not just try to blame the other guys
    Now I understand why you are upset. Who or where did it say made in USA with a lifetime warranty? It sounds like someone gave you bad information! I still replace the Konflict vest due to this issue, so if you wanted a replacement I'll take care of you. I didn't know those other companies would replace damaged vests like we do, I've heard different.

Feedback Score
    That the Konflict vest has a lifetime warranty...It never has and never will. No biggie, we ALWAYS take care of our customers and I have replaced a few of the Konflict vests due to the poor quality material. If you want cheap products, you get cheap products that might be crappy. If you want high quality products made by people that supply our military's special forces and make high-end medical gear and all sorts of neat things and have been doing so for almost 30 years, you know where to find us.