Thread: Looking to buy a taso sparton.

Feedback Score

Looking to buy a taso sparton.

I had one years ago & Sold it. Would like to buy one.

Team BLACK RAIN
    Grim Reaper
    I have come to realize that life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely with a well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways all worn out yelling, WOO HOO what a ride!!!

Feedback Score
    Could try pinging sugarstump or bacci on MCB; I bet one (or both) of them has a Spartan laying around that you could perhaps convince them to part with. That was the gun that came in a fantastic camo pattern, huh? Sugarstump sold a minty one on ebay sometime in the last year or so that I was drooling over, complete with a matching tank and everything.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by calgar View Post
    Could try pinging sugarstump or bacci on MCB; I bet one (or both) of them has a Spartan laying around that you could perhaps convince them to part with. That was the gun that came in a fantastic camo pattern, huh? Sugarstump sold a minty one on ebay sometime in the last year or so that I was drooling over, complete with a matching tank and everything.
    Yes he did - I was watching that one, too.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    Thanks, I'll try that & post what hapens.

Team BLACK RAIN
    Grim Reaper
    I have come to realize that life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely with a well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways all worn out yelling, WOO HOO what a ride!!!

Feedback Score
    Update, Found a Spartan in Missouri. Guy was pretty unreasonable. Did not want to deal at all. Continue the search.

Team BLACK RAIN
    Grim Reaper

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Ever manage to snag one? I was just looking at my incomplete parts Spartan (you don't want it) and found this little gem: beneath the "SPARTAN by T.A.S.O." laser engraving on the sight rail are the barely-visible remnants of "Team AGS" laser engraving. I got a chuckle out of that.

Feedback Score
    No. I look around occasionally. Haven't found anything good yet.

Team BLACK RAIN
    Grim Reaper

Feedback Score

Question

I have a camo taso Spartan with matching CO2 tank and butt stock for it. The gun is in good condition and works great let me know if your still looking for one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rodgraf View Post
    I have a camo taso Spartan with matching CO2 tank and butt stock for it. The gun is in good condition and works great let me know if your still looking for one.
    Yes I am. Lets talk price.

Team BLACK RAIN
    Grim Reaper

Feedback Score
    To be honest I dont really know what its worth other than what I've seen which is around $80 for it all. Let me know what you think

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rodgraf View Post
    To be honest I dont really know what its worth other than what I've seen which is around $80 for it all. Let me know what you think
    OK Sounds reasonable. How do you want to be paid ? I can do PayPal.

Team BLACK RAIN
    Grim Reaper