Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Called Hustle Paintball Today...

Feedback Score

Called Hustle Paintball Today...

And I'm pleased to say that they're top notch when it comes to friendly, understanding, and patient service!

I got an email from them to call them due to stocking issues, so I called prepared to hear that the Pinokio shells that I need are no longer available. Turns out, it was the cheapo speedfeed that I added to the cart so I could qualify for free shipping. Told the gent on the other side of the phone that I pretty much only added it in because I wanted the free shipping, and he very generously offered to refund the cost of the speedfeed (since it isn't carried anymore) and to still give me free shipping!

Also will note that I called while I was working out in the field at a construction site, so it was loud and noisy, making it hard for me to understand what was being said at times. Hustle was very patient and courteous with me while I attempted to decipher what they were saying. As a bonus, I didn't have my order number handy since I was at the job site and using my "dumb" phone, and they still managed to pull the correct order up within the minuet. Finally, to top it all off, they shipped out my order just a few hours later and updated me with tracking info! It really doesn't get much better than that!

Very impressed with you guys to say the very least, and I'll be ordering again from Hustle Paintball!
    You've made a returning customer out of me

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is Hustle being Hustle. Great group of people that take care of the customer each and every day.

Feedback Score
    Hustle paintball is, and always will be the best...

World Combat Paintball Clan
    Canadian Corps Sergeant
    http://www.wcpclan.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    Hustle paintball is, and always will be the best...
    Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    I remember seeing your order I was wondering why you added that speedfeed on there "It's not gonna fit, though!"

Glad we could get you taken care of!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    Got it for my VLocity because the snap lid got brittle and broke from age, but it doesn't matter anymore since yall don't have the speed feed for it anymore I'll just make another garbage disposal ghetto speedfeed for it again
    Last edited by Alamo; 07-13-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Feedback Score
    Lol - awesome!
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    HEELLLSSS YYYAAAAHHHH!

lol
    Ya ordered some stuff from them a lil while ago, was told that the barrel tips i ordered
    would be delayed a few days.....so they threw in a swab and a butt ton of stickers

should be here soon
    Woot Woot

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the kind words! It is always good to know that we are doing our jobs . If ever we leave you unhappy, let us know and we will do our best to make it right!

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    I remember your call in fact, was no problem man.
    pbRIOT - Unite - Uprise - Reembody

H+

Feedback Score
    I appreciate your help, and I can't wait to get the gear!
    Looking forward to being able to use my Pinokio again, and I'll definitely be ordering the F1 from yall
    Last edited by Alamo; 07-13-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Feedback Score
    Called to confirm my order. Felt like a kid at Christmas that peaked at his presents but can't have them now Sadly though santa did not pay for them and he won't leave them by magic in my appartment. Visa payed for it and probably an ugly ass mid-fourty guy will bang my door. Back to the thread: thank you for picking up my lousy english and for being so understandful of my hearing problems ;P AND a big thanks of course PlacticwrappedRussell for his patience and time with my hundred emails! Look for my pics on the Hustle facebook page as soon as my package gets open!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Heh. Try going there sometime. For those not in Colorado this isn't much of an option, but it's never dull when you do!

Especially at the end of the day when Ethan decides to chase Trevor out the door with an airsoft pistol...

It wasn't Havoc shenanigans, but still rather humorous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    so.....I hate USPS
    tracking my shippment, they said they tried to deliver my package, 5 times in one day
    I call them up and say that is wrong they would never do that......well they did
    but told me to call canada post, I did said my package should be at the postal place around my place.
    I get there and ask, he says he does not have anything for me.....I'm panicking.
    get home and guess what, I HAVE A DAMN SLIP in my mail box saying the postal place
    around my place has it......so one is gonna get a hurting!

thanks again hustle the stickers will be here just in time for VPL E3
    throwing stickers around like it money (if i was rich lol)

Feedback Score
    So Hustle is apparently psychic too!

The picture of the shells that I ordered was the standard black, but I was very surprised to see the smoke shells, including the long nose!
    I always wanted the smoke shells, so this was awesome!
    Couple that with the black short nose, and I was ready to rock!

You guys rock, and thanks for getting my Pinokio up and running again!

Feedback Score
    Hey Hustle! I ordered a shipment a month or two ago, and recieved it very quickly. Unfortunately, also received a phone call about my Vforce Grills lenses being unavailable. Have ya'll heard anything about them? Appreciate it!
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!

Feedback Score
    Hey Hustle! I ordered a shipment a month or two ago, and recieved it very quickly. Unfortunately, also received a phone call about my Vforce Grills lenses being unavailable. Have ya'll heard anything about them? Appreciate it!
    As far as I know.. not yet. After G.I. Sportz bought V-Force it has gone kind of quiet on the merchandise front. I haven't had a good update since "May" and we're in July.

Sorry .

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Heh. Try going there sometime. For those not in Colorado this isn't much of an option, but it's never dull when you do!

Especially at the end of the day when Ethan decides to chase Trevor out the door with an airsoft pistol...

It wasn't Havoc shenanigans, but still rather humorous.
    It's always a good time when danger is afoot!

At least... that seems to be Eh-tan's motto.
    Last edited by Trogdor; 07-13-2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Refusing to double post /addquotebbq

Feedback Score
    Ok, hope they get their act together soon. Hustle is not in danger of losing my business, but Vforce is. I just bought these grills 2 months ago
    Live in or around Central Alabama and want to run with a group of people to scenario and recreational games? Want a solid group of players interested in playing the game? We are TheConglomerate, a new group designed to bring people together to play. Whether it is just yourself or a group, for one game or many, contact us for info!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddie View Post
    Called to confirm my order. Felt like a kid at Christmas that peaked at his presents but can't have them now Sadly though santa did not pay for them and he won't leave them by magic in my appartment. Visa payed for it and probably an ugly ass mid-fourty guy will bang my door. Back to the thread: thank you for picking up my lousy english and for being so understandful of my hearing problems ;P AND a big thanks of course PlacticwrappedRussell for his patience and time with my hundred emails! Look for my pics on the Hustle facebook page as soon as my package gets open!
    Hahah my pleasure good sir. Anytime
    I'm pretty excited for you tehe*

Feedback Score
    I just recently changed jobs which left my weekends wide open for the first time in years so it seemed all to right to use this as an opportunity to get back in to paintball... Well I was 100% in need of gear and my brother who had also recently gotten back in to paintball recommended that I go through Hustle to get my gear. This proved to be among the best advice I've gotten in a while. Not only were the guys at Hustle extremely professional and polite but they were always on top of the order status and always willing to help in the event of a hiccup... A good example is I recently pre-ordered a HAZE Geo3 from Hustle. The markers ship date was pushed back a few times and the guys were very good about keeping me in the loop every time a new date popped up. After the last quoted date had come and gone I decided I would stop in on this past Friday afternoon and see what the new date was. Well after skyping their Planet Eclipse and coming back with some rough news regarding the HAZE shipment the guys did something I NEVER expected. They pulled out the Embers2 model they had received earlier to do their product review and offered to let me have that one since there was no concrete date for the HAZEs. At the end of the day I left with my new Embers2 Geo3 which I am ecstatic about(!!!) as well as an entirely new level of respect for the amazing customer service at Hustle. I would like to thank you guys very much for all of your help and for being such an awesome place to go for paintball equipment, advice, and just plain fun.

TLDR- If you're not shopping at Hustle, you're doing it wrong...
    Last edited by TRiiKz; 07-14-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast