Thread: Save Phace?

Feedback Score

Save Phace?

Any thoughts ln these? Any owners?

Feedback Score
    Not an owner, but I have some experience with them. Hard plastic, not very comfy, and the thermal lenses still fog up. I wouldn't buy one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not one of my favourite manufacturers for masks. Very uncomfortable, all hard plastic, limited breathing and lenses suck. I would agree with teh calgar.
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    I recently got one and used it all day in cold/rainy weather. I didn't notice any discomfort or problems breathing. Honestly, it barely fogged up. There are obviously better masks out there but it's a decent mask with some pretty sweet art options.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Reerun View Post
    with some pretty sweet art options.
    That's really the key. That's one of their HUGE benefits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    They do have some killer graphics.....But the killer for me is if you want a bounce off one....you have to have someone throw a brick at you. Unless it is some seriously crappy paint. Even a marginal hit breaks.

(And if you are bouncing paint off of someones Save Phace mask... Please consider what you are doing to that poor players ribs.)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I used mine once it fogged like crazy and it was a thermal lens
    when I was hit in the mask I dropped down as it sounded like a gun shot as its really hard plastic
    every one was laughing lol

also FYI they make masks for non paintball related stuff SO if you are going to buy it
    make sure its the one for paintball...

cool art/custom art is really only thing going for their masks

Feedback Score
    I love mine! I don't have any fogging issues. I have great view with good peripheral vision. It's comfortable for me. It is hard plastic so if you like your mask flexible than I wouldn't suggest it and breathing can be tough sometimes. But I would by one again if I needed a mask under $50!!

Feedback Score
    I had one when they were pretty new back in '08. A couple things...

The guys behind the company are pretty cool guys and really care about the product. The art is awesome and for what it's worth the mask works fairly well.

That said, I would never take one over my JTs. They are fairly comfortable for what they are made of but not as comfortable as a JT, or Event, or I4. They are small and becasue of that exposed my lower jaw. The anti fog works fine for the first few trips to the field. I wore mine for an entire year and it didn't fog at all for about 4-5 months. Then it started getting condensation on the inside real bad and finally by the end of a year that I played a lot it was fogging. I'd suggest regular treatments with fogdoc paste after you've worn them a bit if you get the antifog lenses.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA, North America
    Feedback Score
    Save Phace for Airsoft? They're awesome masks for people with non-large heads and don't wear glasses (unlike me). But Save Phace for Paintball? Given the price, you'd be hard pressed to beat the dedicated paintball masks. I wouldn't recommend it.
    CHRIST, Music, Firearms, Airsoft, and Paintball. That's all I need.