Thread: Planet Eclipse 2012 Classic Kit Paintball Gear Bag - Reviewed by HustlePaintball.com

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score

Planet Eclipse 2012 Classic Kit Paintball Gear Bag - Reviewed by HustlePaintball.com

This Classic Kit Gear Bag by Planet Eclipse is definitely not cheap, but it is one of those items where you truly get what you pay for. Watch Ethan as he shows his personal gear bag, the quality of the product and just how much space there is on the inside. If you are a player that won't settle for anything but the best, this gear bag should definitely be one of the ones at the top of your list. Check them out at:http://www.hustlepaintball.com/Plane...-Bag-TitanJoin the discussion at:Email videos@hustlepaintball.com or call 303-800-4194 with questions, comments, and other video suggestions, and remember you can find all of the paintball product you need at http://www.hustlepaintball.com.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey that Gearbag looks familiar. Good review Ethan. +1
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    I use one. For those that don't know me, I'm a OCD anal prick when it comes to my gear and being organized. There isn't a pouch/pocket that doesn't have something in it. Batteries, bam! I know where they are exactly in my bag. Barrel condoms, bam! I know where those are too. And say when a teammate screws with me and moves my **** around, I know it instantly. Love this bag, best way to protect and organize my gear and my bitchin super, anti hater, jay mead addition, empire axe.
    Something interesting and clever here......