Thread: Homemade QEPH

Feedback Score

Homemade QEPH

http://www.x7og.net/blowback-mods-up...king-qeph.html

Anyone tried anything similar? I've got a new rod, ratchet, and axle coming, along with squishy paddles. Putting a cyclone on my 98, and will get a RT kit soon to use with it. Just wondering if the above mod has been tried by anyone (Arson?).

Also, Do the stock 1/16" lines work okay for using the RT and cyclone on a banjo t-fitting? or should I upgrade to bigger 1/8" lines? I have a Custom, not a plat, so there's only one port on the power tube. I'm not interested in going crazy, but improving air efficiency is something I'd like to do. Reducing internal friction & weight with the stuff I've bought should help, but I'm just interested in finding out if this would help. Thanks!
    All out till fallout.

Feedback Score

i believe that video has what you are looking for. i dont have time to watch it to check but if memory serves me right it should be the one.

It's not the gun, you just suck
    Save a rock, throw an Ion
    Don't run, you will only die tired

Feedback Score
    I've seen that one, and am impressed with Borg's work, as always. I was hoping for comments from someone that's tried it themselves Borg didn't have anything about whether it worked better than stock or not, just that it wasn't giving him problems.
    All out till fallout.

Feedback Score
    ah ok. i wouldnt mind trying it my self if i get the chance. so if you dont have a answer by then ill let you know lol

It's not the gun, you just suck
    Save a rock, throw an Ion
    Don't run, you will only die tired