Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vest guys - post here

Feedback Score
    Thank you for the pictures friends. I'm thinking of purchasing a Condor simple chest right for right now. Something light and cheap. I have been keeping up with a review on McarterBrown and grew fond of it. It will make for a light right for small games and with the combination of my nxe extraktion molle belt - I will have a nice loadout for a large game.

Here's the Link
    http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...p-holster.html

condor-mcr3.jpg

I only need 1 shot, no hopper, and your out!

Feedback Score
    I've got a Dye bounce pad err vest but I hardly ever wear it. It fits great but with no ventilation, it's gets really hot.

Feedback Score
    just a simple question for MOLLE users - ever wanted to have horizontal and vertical mount capability on your vest at the same time?
    - Audaces fortuna iuvat - In the end, everybody is just a corpse.The difference is who carries you home... -

Feedback Score
    actually i switched from horizontal to vertical on my air tank pouch. i use a 90 ci and it bounced to much. Now that its vertical i can move more freely. Thats just me though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
    just a simple question for MOLLE users - ever wanted to have horizontal and vertical mount capability on your vest at the same time?

not really, I have been horizontal for quite a while alice clips FTW
    its perfect on my upper back never had a problem with it and it dosnt move an inch when im running
    vertical i found interfered with my ducking and moving low and plus the remote allows you to reach further when its horizontal

Feedback Score
    I sport a Rap4 Tac Ten vest. I bought it three years ago with the three pod set up on the left and right of the front, the upper chest I had a map pocket and then a 12 gram pouch. In the rear the four pod low and the external tank high. I switched up and put a handgun holster on my right side to pull by my left hand. I love the vest, it has held up great and matches my other Tigerstripe very well.

Overall a solid rig, IMO.

Feedback Score
    im looking at picking up a vest in the spring. im currently looking at the GxG flack jacket (http://www.hustlepaintball.com/cgi-b...,0&strfnbr=131) i want something i can use for pistol only to carry extra mags and 12oz as well as being able to use it with my main marker for big games. I.E. having 4-6 pods, a 90/45 tank, a pistol, mags, and 12oz, and anything else i might need. any suggestions?

It's not the gun, you just suck
    Save a rock, throw an Ion
    Don't run, you will only die tired

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    I use this:

http://www.hustlepaintball.com/GXG-T...ack-Camouflage

Bought it in the of season, so I haven't used it yet. But trying it on fully loaded wasn't too bad, a little heavy obviously. I'l have a better idea on it after full round.

Feedback Score
    I used to love the idea of a sidearm until I realized that it was more of a pistol passion for me. I know when watching some of those CQB videos and they run ... I don't even understand how they can move with all that weight. I would definitely need something that holds tight to my body to carry that many items.

I'm going to use my nxe extraktion pack for the time being, but still might pick up the condor chest rig for the simple fact that it's $20. My nxe has done me well for the past 3 years and a few different configurations. Why not try one more, but the MCR3 might work a little better for smaller games.

Feedback Score
    i had a spec op vest it was a lil short cause im like 6ft3 but i bought an acu tippman vest and its really comfy lol

Feedback Score
    I use a GXG vest and i love it has just enough space for everything you need to play it is also pretty comfy

Feedback Score
    I use a BT Static vest it took me 8 months to finally get it to where I want it with a mixture of different molle attachments. I like it because the front is fairly open so it doesn't get as hot.

Special Ops:
    45 degree holster
    8 10 round tube holder
    3 Mag pouches

BT:
    horizontal tank holder
    zipper pouch

Tippmann radio pouch

Valken Pod holders made to fit on molle

Feedback Score
    I want to get one of those boxes myself, but just can't see giving up my bookbag.
    I can literally wear my bookbag straight to the game with all my gear and get right into the game.

Feedback Score
    I have a duffel bag that holds everything except my guns (which have their own bag). The night before I'm going to play I'll fill my pods and ten round tubes and that usually lasts me. I'll keep the box in the car just in case, it's nice it'll hold my 100 rounds of first strikes and 1000 rounds of regular paint, so I don't have to bring an entire box of paint.

Feedback Score
    I know this post is a little old, but I wanted to continue the conversation since a year or more has passed. I current run with the vtac echo harness and it works great, but I'm considering getting a molle vest and a mag fed gun soon so I wanted to get people's opinion on a good vest for mag fed guns. Thanks in advance?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I know this post is a little old, but I wanted to continue the conversation since a year or more has passed. I current run with the vtac echo harness and it works great, but I'm considering getting a molle vest and a mag fed gun soon so I wanted to get people's opinion on a good vest for mag fed guns. Thanks in advance?
    Ive been running with this:
    http://www.badlandspaintball.com/con...8-pouches.html

It comes with the basic pouches, everything you really need at least, is fully modular so you can attach new stuff and move the old around, mine seems to be holding up pretty good even when im down in the dirt, and half the time you cant get a decent vest for that price (as in just vest without pouches)

(badlands may not be the best place for you to get stuff from but it is the easiest place for me to find it)

.... Damn its been a long time sense ive been on here

It's not the gun, you just suck
    Save a rock, throw an Ion
    Don't run, you will only die tired

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3