Thread: How often should I rotate?

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score

How often should I rotate?

I have a couple cases of Heat paintballs I bought from Hustle a few weeks ago, and after looking through google, I'm not finding a blessed thing on how often I should roll the boxes (rotate from side to side) to avoid dimpling. They're being stored in a cool place, I'm guessing maybe once a week...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    Once a week should be alright, personally, I have a large ammo can that I store my paint in, got towel in, a couple bags of paint, another towel, and some more bags of paint, I almost never rotate them except for when I go to games which is about once per month month and they are fine (DXS bronze, field, and rainbow).

Feedback Score
    I typically open my boxes and just turn/flip the actual bags inside once every couple weeks.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    Once a week if it last that long :-)
    Something interesting and clever here......

Feedback Score
    I'd say rotate often. Keep in mind that paintballs are made from a recipe similar to gelatin so rotation is also a factor as far as old and new paint stocks. If you got paint laying around for 18 months, make sure they are still good to use for at least target practice or any type of video demo work. I'd want to avoid using year old paint in a game.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Right. I've been rotating once a week since I posted. I still have 2 cases left (one not being mine), so...almost time for another paint run to Hustle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"