Thread: Everything Dangerous Power

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Everything Dangerous Power

Just to start this forum off:
    This is anything about Dangerous Power products. Tell about your gear and setup with Dangerous Power product.
    I just bought an FX. Any recommendations for upgrades?

Feedback Score
    I know that I am a little late in responding to a March post. However, I just got started here. I have several DP markers, two G3iq's and an FX Fusion. I love them all. To answer your question on the FX, I have both the TectT Hush bolt and Law Ram. Both do wonders for the marker. It's quieter, smoother shoot and efficient. I would recommend both upgrades to any FX owner. Other than that, I like the gun as it is.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Truly, TECHT makes some pretty awesome stuff. We've got a G4 L7 Bolt video review that's going to be getting filmed before too long...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    I always recommend that bolt to the guys who have a G4. I have two G3's with the TectT L7 bolt engine. It totally changes the gun in every way. I really like all of their products.
    Viking Power!
    Member of the Renegade S.T.O.P. Force.