Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Diablo III Release Date Announced - May 15th, 2012

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    I dont know how this has not come up yet, also way off topic, but if you are looking for an AWESOME laptop, look at Sager laptops, built by XOTICpc.com. They are super well priced, user serviceable and upgrade able and Both Trog and I have one, it has permanently retired my high powered desktop.
    pbRIOT - Unite - Uprise - Reembody

H+

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'll look into it. Thanks Sprinks.
    "Money can't buy back your youth when your old, a friend when your lonely or a love that's grown cold"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkles View Post
    I dont know how this has not come up yet, also way off topic, but if you are looking for an AWESOME laptop, look at Sager laptops, built by XOTICpc.com. They are super well priced, user serviceable and upgrade able and Both Trog and I have one, it has permanently retired my high powered desktop.

I'd totally forgotten about those guys...I've heard REALLY good things about them too. I was looking into one from them before my finances went to hell in a handbasket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    Bish#1812
    We are sorry, This signature is too large to load. Please press alt+f4 to view this signature.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkles View Post
    QFT, seriously. Alienware PCs are over-priced Dells that are sub-par counterparts to what you can purchase elsewhere. My Laptop cost under $2000 and can play BF3 on ultra.

Feedback Score
    Silly laptops. Games are meant to be played on desktops. You guys also realize that a good deal of the price is just for miniaturization? Build a desktop powerhouse for 1/3 - 1/2 the price and you'll have more upgrade options later.
    All out till fallout.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lhamilton1807 View Post
    Silly laptops. Games are meant to be played on desktops. You guys also realize that a good deal of the price is just for miniaturization? Build a desktop powerhouse for 1/3 - 1/2 the price and you'll have more upgrade options later.
    That's why I have both, so I can play anything anywhere muhah

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lhamilton1807 View Post
    Desktops are inferior machines that can't go everywhere with me . My laptop is upgradeable without voiding my warranty, so I have the ability to keep it up the scratch like any of you foolish tower users .

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    So far...it's meh.Although using a wizard and hearing Crispin Freeman's voice for it made me fanboi a little.
    Last edited by Winter; 05-16-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    "We fixed the super crappy - always leaking macro fittings! Now... your gun will just leak from inside your grip frame/gun... in a horrifying manner. Is it my solenoid? Is it the simple o-ring? Is it... something more dastardly? I don't know!!!!"

Feedback Score
    looks interesting, but i'm happily retired from online gaming. several years of WoW raid/guild leading was enough for me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by calgar View Post
    looks interesting, but i'm happily retired from online gaming. several years of WoW raid/guild leading was enough for me.
    pretty much this, minus the WoW part. I was huge into shooters for a while. Just playing games like Fallout and Elder Scrolls nowadays.

until another R6.

maybe.
    Current markers: Not as many as teh Calgar

Feedback Score
    im sure at leas t a few of you have played and maybe even beaten the game already so i have a question for you (if you arnt to busy playing): how is it? due to a blown transmission im out a vehicle needed to go pick up my copy for a couple of days

It's not the gun, you just suck
    Save a rock, throw an Ion
    Don't run, you will only die tired

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    It's Diablo.
    Nothing really new, although the cutscene cinematics are awesome.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    I rather enjoy it. Sprinks can talk about all the technical differences, but for me, it's just MOAR DIABLO... one of my favorite games, for sure - so I'm fairly pleased.

Now, if they will only have internet on the plane tomorrow... *fingers crossed*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    So far it is exactly what I wanted. It is the same addiction that D2 gave me with a lot more improvements to the combat and skill system. The amount of mobs I can kill at once, and then try and beat my own personal record that the game tracks for me legitimizes the gauntlet type feel the games always had. Achievements make me hunger to unlock them all, and the fact that the skill system essentially means I now have a deck of cards to choose from at my will to customize my destruction is absolutely amazing. So far the story is exactly what I wanted out of it, it has me gripped to my office chair.

When all is said and done, I was skeptical and over the last 7 years did not pay attention to ANY information coming out on it for the most part. It is exactly what Diablo 3 should be in my opinion, and I will be playing for a long time to come.

Feedback Score
    nice, got my truck back so i can go get it tomorrow hopefully... and sense when was there internet on planes? lol

It's not the gun, you just suck
    Save a rock, throw an Ion
    Don't run, you will only die tired

Feedback Score
    My battle tag is Bish#1812 if anyone still plays this send me a FR
    We are sorry, This signature is too large to load. Please press alt+f4 to view this signature.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    I've been too busy to play much lately, but I'll friend you for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2