Thread: Realtor's on going Drone DX review......

Feedback Score

Realtor's on going Drone DX review......

Pics coming soon!

This will be my long term unbiased review of the Drone DX......12 cases through it so far..

From the start....

I shot a fellow player's Drone DX at First Strike Paintball and was impressed with the balance and point of aim. I then ordered one for myself.

Received the marker within 3 days after ordering which in my book was super fast compared to other's I have ordered from. Packaging is nice with a zippered case that isn't large and easy to keep in the gear bag safely.

more soon........

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Drone DX has had my eye for some time now.. I'll be curious to hear your conclusions.

Lo

Feedback Score
    308600_215656845171461_100001814414011_508929_537266130_n (1).jpg

Packaged nice in a zipped case for nice protection from damage and fits in the gear bag.

Feedback Score
    Sorry for the delay..been busy producing a scenario...

002.jpg

I have somewhere near 14 cases of paint that has been through this Drone DX without a hiccup. For a "mid-range" marker I would have said a couple years back that it would be a "high-end" marker because it handles very well for me. I do have one small complaint so far as I would like a "rounder" grip as I play scenario and it would help me out with carrying it all weekend. If you play tourney then this may be a non-issue. More to come.....
    Last edited by RealtorTommy; 02-27-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Feedback Score
    Looking forward to how you do with yours. I have one for review and was quite impressed with it so far, but need to spend the spring with it on a field to form better opinions. Just havent been able to play this winter.. the outlaw field was shut down.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RealtorTommy View Post
    Sorry for the delay..been busy producing a scenario...

002.jpg

I have somewhere near 14 cases of paint that has been through this Drone DX without a hiccup. For a "mid-range" marker I would have said a couple years back that it would be a "high-end" marker because it handles very well for me. I do have one small complaint so far as I would like a "rounder" grip as I play scenario and it would help me out with carrying it all weekend. If you play tourney then this may be a non-issue. More to come.....
    I have a suggestion for you, and this is something I did to my Tac Drone to make it feel better better in the hands. I put old Angel LCD grips on it. My goodness.... night and day difference. I'll see if I can post a pic.

32 Degrees WDP LCD Angel Paintball Gun Ergonomic Rubber Gel Grips BLACK New! | eBay
    Unofficial Pack Elephant and Gun Whore of the CFLL.
    Current Darkside Markers:
    Active:
    Several
    Active Reserve: Many, Many More
    Retired from Active Service: A few wall hangers that are still 100% functional