Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: paintball shotgun

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOSS_202 View Post
    You can use one or both barrels at a time? It looks sickeningly sweet dude.
    Every time you pump and shoot, as long as paint is loaded into each, you are shooting 2 balls.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by riddler View Post
    Technically that one's a semi.

And you should chrono for both barrels simultaneously, otherwise shooting one alone could result in a hot shot.
    Well, I don't have one yet so I don't have all the details down but the main point is, its 2 shots per trigger pull.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOSS_202 View Post
    You can use one or both barrels at a time? It looks sickeningly sweet dude.
    No doubt, Palmers Pursuit does NOT mess around. They make some cool stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemi Died View Post
    *nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"

Feedback Score
    Seems to me that the reason one would want a pb shotgun is the have a gun that would shot a spread of pellets at a short range, a blast if you would, thereby reducing the necessity to aim well. (You could be gun down and pull the trigger and maybe hit the guy's foot.) The 6mm would be good for that, though I wonder how you'd get the trajectory to spread, also figure it's a short range gun so after 30 feet it should be meaningless (to make it fair if that matters).
    As for MilSim vs anything, it's a fun discussion. The things I like about Milsim are that it seems to get a certain demographic excited about playing PB and that brings more players to the field. Often enough I've seen guys who start with milsap guns and change over when they see that the long body, heavy gun doesn't perform like a videogame gun or what they imagine real ordnance feels like, and that PB really IS NOT a real life thing.
    I also like that because their guns are so long, heavy, and awkward to shoot in frontline battles, sometimes they can't shoot very well. Ahhh how many times have I wandered into an ambush and come out unscathed because they can't shoot well.

What I don't like about the MilSim movement is that it's got it's base in Fantasy, the fantasy of War and Combat. PB to me has always be a game, slightly related to war, but more like playing 'guns' or 'cops and robbers' than all out War. The only issue I have with someone playing a fantasy while I'm playing, is that they may not want to end their thrilling time in fantasyland from a hopper shot, or a foot shot, or any other 'flesh wound'. And that is something I've seen a lot of in walk-on ball. Guys who play full auto or burst wrapping out of their bunkers or charging, and NOT stopping until they get you, even if you shot them up as soon as they poked out of cover. (That is sometimes the reason for the mad charge, cuz every time they poke out you skim a ball past their snouts...) This is a personal issue with me since I always stop shooting once I see the guy is hit, but with some milsaps I am tempted to bonus ball, which is so unsporting.
    I also dislike the demands that GunHits don't count, based on the thought that it's not a body wound. This exemption from the basic rule number One that "A Hit that breaks is an elimination," opens the doors to so many incidents of playing on through hits. I've shot hands that were holding guns and the player (and a ref once) called it a gunshot... Aside from the potential to teach bad habits, the argument that a gun shot wouldn't 'kill' you is retarded since it would likely disable the gun or splinter it and send a nice shard of metal into your face etc... But whatever. One scenario series we used to play for years was ruined by the Gun Shot not Counting rule.
    I also dislike that the MilSim world has co-opted the Woods as it's domain and tried to own the WoodsBall term. I play woodsball, I don't play milsap.
    But as so many have said in this thread, I say Play and Let Play, just Play Honestly.

Feedback Score
    Couple of companies make something that falls under the realm of shotgun related items. You can purchase from RAP4 or I'm sure other places 40mm Grenade shells that have multiple .43 or .68 Cal.

I haven't used them in awhile but see below.

Each shell works sort of like a Goblin, it is individual air, filled with the adapter sitting there.

This would work for a break-action style shotgun. Mind you with a 40mm Barrel.

The Ak also ejects casings :/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PCBean View Post
    Couple of companies make something that falls under the realm of shotgun related items. You can purchase from RAP4 or I'm sure other places 40mm Grenade shells that have multiple .43 or .68 Cal.

I haven't used them in awhile but see below.

Each shell works sort of like a Goblin, it is individual air, filled with the adapter sitting there.

This would work for a break-action style shotgun. Mind you with a 40mm Barrel.

The Ak also ejects casings :/
    killer marker

Feedback Score
    the paint shotgun that launch a spread, it's a demand that's been there for a long time. the function of a shotgun for the military or law enforcement always been very situational as per example room/corner clearing, breach, denying soft cover to adversary and close quarter reaction fire. The shotgun spread since its limited, reduce collateral damage. the slug type ammo for a shotgun is just meant for raw stopping power which in milsim is useless. some people may wonder why modding our markers in different way but its not all just for looks but also a role in the team and scenario.

Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    That Ak is ridiculous..........

Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA, North America
    Feedback Score
    You know, just because I've been into Airsoft for so long, I can definitely recommend a lot of the underbarrel and standalone launchers and subsequently, specific shells that can fire .68 paintballs. Most of them operate on Green Gas or Propane, and some others run on a 12 gram CO2 charger, and if nothing else is a great method to use in milsim for area denial, albeit temporarily. I don't own one personally, but my best friend has a pair of standalone launchers he got a heck of a deal on (two of them for less than $100) and uses the shells that can launch both airsoft BB's (even crap ones) AND paintballs, and I've successfully used both. Needless to say, it's more effective in airsoft due to the larger number of projectiles, but essentially, the idea is the same.
    CHRIST, Music, Firearms, Airsoft, and Paintball. That's all I need.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3