Thread: Post any\all questions here!

Feedback Score

Post any\all questions here!

Hey guys,

Don @ SLY here. Feel free to post any questions that you have here regarding our equipment, new products or news, or anything else about our company. I'll try my best to pop in and answer them as frequently as possible.

Some notes:

1) If you have a problem with one of our products, drop an email to sales@slyequipment.com and Danielle will get you sorted out. It's faster than posting here, plus your info isn't floating around in cyberspace.

2) Same with sponsorship. Drop an email to sales@slyequipment.com and we'll get you sorted and hooked up.

Neither of the above subjects will get answers here, so please contact the individuals above so we can get in contact!

Feedback Score
    Don, I feel like we really connected when you were out in Colorado. Why did you give me a fake number? I'm extremely saddened because I thought we had something good between us. Please come back to me.

jklol

Feedback Score
    Is SLY going to ever put out a fan System for the profit?

Later,
    Blackrain

Feedback Score
    I tried Sending an Email but got a Failed send message so might as well ask it here:

I'v owned your SLY Profit mask for a few months now, The one I own now is the V2 (Perforated holes in the ears, But no Big hole in the ear)
    And the Foam liner inside the mask (the line which goes around your nose and around your brow) is slowly falling off.
    I love this mask dearly and enjoy it, I however dont see myself using a mask with broken down foams ect ect.

Whats the suggested way to keep those foams from ripping off? The velvet liner was lost at like week 1 of using it (I'm a field ref so I can put easily 12 hours of actual "On Face" time over the Friday, Saturday and Sunday games)

I'v got Hockey glue (As I am Canadian anyways )
    I'v got Gorilla glue
    And some Elmers Glue (You know the stuff you used in grade 1.. )
    and a whole bunch of Duct Tape.

Anyways, Thanks!
    Also: When did SLY start putting the Visors in the packaging? I never saw one in the Round Box I have. sad face Ahah, It sucks when its raining and water is pouring down through the top vents.